Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eimear Varian Barry got the exact same hairdryer gifted to her today, Lisa failed to mention it was a gift 🤔 she made it seem like she bought it herself
I assumed it was a gift but then doubted myself when she made it seem like she’d treated herself to it. Surely this breaches advertising standards or whatever those blogger ad rules are?

Reactions: 7
Once again proving how sly she is! That dyson was a pr gift but her wording make it seems like she paid for it herself. Also let it slip she owns the dyson hairdryer years proving that all the other free hair tools she flogs she most likely never used! Also regarding the water wipes collab she should be ashamed of herself profiting and I personally found her post insensitive, she seeing everything as a way to make money.
The only charity she gives to she well advertises and its usually supported by brands she works with! She is a VILE human being

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry she makes me feel sick she shared a go fund me page yet never expressed who the child was what the cause is yet talks for 10 mins about a poxy hairdryer shes a deluded cu next Tuesday some mother🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
The two girls fighting over the lipgloss 🙄 imagine filming that instead of putting a stop to it. Particularly as the eldest snatched it from the younger and was teasing her with it. Not really something to be giggling about and filming in my opinion

Reactions: 4
Has anyone ever messaged her or commented under her posts about the sheer and utter greed of flogging anything and everything during a time where unemployment figures are through the roof and people are struggling financially. Watches, clothes, hairdryers all in one day...

The selling and promoting is getting out of hand and the speed of her speaking , it is now just screaming desperation to sell sell sell . I used to like her but now with all the selling, it just put me off . And the plugging the Luna lip gloss by showing her two girls fighting over it and then earlier getting Bowie to say “Luna” . I understand she’s a business woman and is trying to promote her products , but this is just too much and wouldn’t encourage me to buy any of the things she is promoting now . The watches , the hair appliances , the make up removing sponges , the ASAP, the clothes hauls , every single day , even from her hospital bed , she was plugging the lip gloss and ASAP products on the locker, it is just too much !! Now with loads losing their jobs , really struggling and the things she is trying to flog are so expensive, just not in the real world really, it is none stop everyday . Also, she made it sound like she paid for the hair appliances herself earlier ? Fair enough if she did, but now I doubt it , going by other comments on her . She is coming across as just desperate lately , sell sell sell sell , awful

Reactions: 14
Why do they want people believe they purchased items when in fact they are being paid to advertise it. Is it to dodge the tax man or what is the reason? Also there's no shame in admitting you exercise for your figure. Now I know she would get tit for admitting she works for that body but blatantly denying it is bullshit too. People can be naturally slim but no one in their 30's after 3 children who doesn't have a physical job, has a 6 pack and muscles in arms and legs without some type of training

Reactions: 7
I asked her in a mail before had she any idea what the people are being paid who are making such cheap clothing for the brands that she has no shame in collecting a fee from! She didn’t reply but I didn’t exact one as the only person she cares about is herself!

“Just Jordan - nasty gal or boohoo head to toe - kids put out to work but dads a no-show”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hes not a no show :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: hes a guard as we all know and wants to be professional he can hardly be all over her insta then try to deal with victims of crime :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Hes not a no show :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: hes a guard as we all know and whats to be professional he can hardly be all over her insta then try to deal with victims of crime :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And his wife making a show of herself!! He must be a quiet man! No one would put up with how much she’s on Instagram it would ruin a relationship.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.