Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do hope Lisa is recovering from her illness, I do like her but god it's bad when your flogging nasty gal shite from the hospital bed....

Reactions: 10
She’d flog her kids if she could to make money. Im so shocked with his profession he lets his children be used as advertising tools so much, but guess he’s as mad about the money as she is. And no I don’t feel sorry for her she’s still buying and selling shite from her hospital bed! It’s like she knows Instagram is coming to an end and is selling as much as possible !

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Putting a picture up of a drip in her hand seriously!!
Anyone else seen her post ? Wonder what happened to her?!
Well it must not be to bad if she posted a picture! Seriously she still had plenty to advertise between and getting a drip in!! She really needs to take time away and enjoy her kids.

Reactions: 9
“Scary few days but on the mend” while lying clearing in a hospital bed, she has still continuously promoted brand after brand as this shows where her mind is at money and making it at any cost. Beyond disingenuous, such gross behavior, she would have been better off taking time of social media and selling cheap tat constantly. Time she took a hard look at herself and changing her priorities!

Reactions: 13
“Scary few days but on the mend” while lying clearing in a hospital bed, she has still continuously promoted brand after brand as this shows where her mind is at money and making it at any cost. Beyond disingenuous, such gross behavior, she would have been better off taking time of social media and selling cheap tat constantly. Time she took a hard look at herself and changing her priorities!
I hope she is OK. I agree with every word here scary few days indicates that it may have been something serious enough? But yet can still flog shite from her hospital bed. Eh how about you focus on u ourself and getting better rather than making a quick buck and trying to keep your engagement up. Lisa is completely consumed by social media. We know everything about her life which is scary in these times. I actually stopped sharing my kids, friends, work home life etc after a very scary incident. There are absolute freaks out there trust me I know first hand. I find it so unsettling that bloggers share some much of their kids!

Reactions: 8
I hope she’s ok, I mean it can’t be that bad if she was selling stuff all day yesterday, I just can’t get my head around why she needs to sell all the time, she’s probably addicted to money.

I heard that she was having Gallbladder issues, very common after having a baby. Hope she is OK.

Reactions: 1
Must say she looks great without make up, we've had so many appendix burts and removals in our house. Painful af. Happy she's on the mend though

Reactions: 4
Not really a “scary few days” then if she thought she was grand and only went to the hospital last night. I’m glad it’s nothing serious but Jesus is there no lengths they’ll go to with the exaggerations for attention

Reactions: 10
I'm actually shocked that she came on banging on about thank god its not her ovaries... really insensitive comment to make when people are still reeling from HSE's handling of cervix scandal and women who are going through this worrying time themselves...I for one am one of those people. Her stories actually upset me the way she kept banging on about it...very insensitive

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm actually shocked that she came on banging on about thank god its not her ovaries... really insensitive comment to make when people are still reeling from HSE's handling of cervix scandal and women who are going through this worrying time themselves...I for one am one of those people. Her stories actually upset me the way she kept banging on about it...very insensitive
I known she’s so self-centred.I am sorry to hear this regarding your situation. She has 3 gorgeous kids she’s blessed unlike some who have none of there own me being one. But hey once she gets her swipe ups and ads and filming inside the hospital which I certainly do not agree with I would be livid if I worked there. Give it a break put the phone away.

• Sad
Ah thank you! It just was so insensitive like I don't have kids and I'm only 30 and then listening to that was just so insensitive. I'm happy she's ok I would never wish what I am going through on anyone but she's as bad as faces its me myself and I

• Heart
  • Haha
“A mouth as dry as Gandhi’s flip flop” What a racist pig! To insult the Indian Lawyer, Activist and Writer. What a disgrace! Sheis going on about Black Lives Matter, when she just insulted Indians. Racist pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.