Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do anyone remember the coal quay long go where’d they be selling the knockoff Nike’s etc on a Saturday, all the bloggers remind me of that, their just a fancier version, still selling knock offs tho 🤣
instagram and bloggers are fast becoming today’s QVC (most here are prob too young to remember QVC but that’s what insta reminds me of today)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched her make up tutorial on her stories. Is it just me or does or make up look awful? The eyelashes are hanging off and her eyeshadow is never blended
If you want to see a good make up artist for blending go to louloubelle on insta 😍 "she's unbelievable" 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thoughts on the new reeel? Xx
Omg what have I just watched! Mortified for her she looks like a child in the shorts & jersey. She never cooks either all free from roosters. Thank god I don’t follow her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Skitting! 🤣🤣 But am laughing at her and not with her. Morto for the GAA.
It reminded me of those ‘wans’ that were in my PE class in secondary school. They’d yank the PE kit up their arses and think they were on an international cat walk. The reality was, they were in an all girls convent school in Cork in the 90’s, so I don’t know who they were trying to impress. They’d do a big fake scream any time they had to participate in anything or even catch a bloody basketball. Gowls.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She could have at least gone down to the GAA club instead of the rugby club. Minor detail but still!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unfollowed her. Can’t be dealing with constant swipe ups and promotions anymore. It’s wrecking my tits now. Learn to be bleeping frugal girl.

Reactions: 9
Sugar bear hair, a new low. She’d sell her granny, it’s gone pure disgusting how much she sells, she’s chronic selling at this stage, makes me feel sick at the greed of her.

It starts like a traveller call out video “ so I’m here to settle a ...”
I can’t stop laughing at this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just to say this..... It's a bleeping hurley.... Just like is it a house coat or dressing gown...it's a bleeping dressing gown!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a gorgeous baby boy don’t like any of the names she called her kids but they are gorgeous the dad has strong genes.

Reactions: 6
All her children are really beautiful. He’s so dark and tall - they were all him initially but I think Pearl is very like Lisa now - I’m
So surprised she didn’t end up a little precocious brat - she seems such a lovely little thing despite all
The pandering, spoiling and lack of discipline evident in stories and cork!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.