Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They like dresses u see kids in when they appear from the olden days as ghosts in movies like its 2020 and your not a royal calm down
Very cheap looking .... bought a lipstick, didn't like the texture at all ....

Bought a cheaply essence one ages ago as I needed a particular colour - white case very similiar & texture !!!!!!! For about €2 max

Reactions: 2
Oh my god she’s in a size 32 a month after giving birth!!! A size fooking 4!!!! Convinced she’s using a surrogate lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn't she say last week they had litterally no stock left of the brushes in the warehouse? Keep your story straight.
She said on her page that the three in one brush is sold out, my local pharmacy tried to order more and were told they won’t be back in until the end of the year. There was plenty of the other brushes for sale.

Reactions: 1
Still has plenty of time for dress up and promoting I am sure she has plenty of help which we don’t see and she does have a husband..😉😉
I’m sure she does have a lot of help, I just think she looks exhausted in her face though. She wasn’t like that after having the other two at all.
Even with a lot of help 3 under 3 would be a serious handful.

Ive had to unfollowed Lisa the constant Swipe ups, ads, af and spons are to much to much to stick. It's prob more to do with me than her to be fair! Like me I'm sure other people were hit really hard by covid with both of us in our house losing our jobs and struggling to keep things going. I just find the constant show of products being displayed on her feed so out of touch and has been throughout (Lisa is not the only offender) like an af link for runners for €135, just no it's just constant with her! Is it just me or is she She not relatable in any way to a middle class working person!? Like who is her target audience I think she's sort of lost herself! However I will say she does give back to womens charities etc so I know she really has a good heart

Reactions: 8
I agree she looks so tired this time. She could do with slowing down and just chilling a bit.
Has she had work done or is it just tiredness?

Oh my god she’s in a size 32 a month after giving birth!!! A size fooking 4!!!! Convinced she’s using a surrogate lol
She can’t help what size she is and I get that but she sure knew what she was doing getting the camera to quickly scan over the size32 on the tag. Jesus I used to think I wasn’t far off her size wise but size 32 wouldn’t go on my big toe

Reactions: 3
That was deliberately done. I mean i don't care what size she is, i had always assumed a 10, but what does she achieve showing tags.

Reactions: 4
That was deliberately done. I mean i don't care what size she is, i had always assumed a 10, but what does she achieve showing tags.
Unhealthy expectations to give new moms, she doesn’t show the real side , only the holidays and glam. The jumping up and down after labour then, she has this unrealistic approach to showing her followers how you need to be the perfect mother, eating takeaway and a size 32, not showing that she gets help and isn’t doing it solo, it’s all just a con, and the swipe ups are constant now , content is boring. She’s almost as boring as Louise Cooney. Not to mention the flogging cheap make up probably made by the nasty gal factories then since she’s back supporting them again, so much for black lives matter and workers rights , it’s all just what’s on trend for her.

Reactions: 8
Finding her more & more unrelatable. I can't relate to most of her style
She wasn’t one of them was she??

omg Lisa Marie Jordan cork city fan!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Was soccer am on Tv ? What age was she here????

Wonder is she proud of these photos??

Finding her more & more unrelatable. I can't relate to most of her style

Was soccer am on Tv ? What age was she here????

Wonder is she proud of these photos??
In fairness I’m not proud of any of my old photos 😂😂 absolute state of me at so many different stages. It’s better to look back & laugh though. She definitely always wanted fame no matter how she got it

She was fame hungry from the age of 14 - cork city players (oh the dizzy heights), glamour shots, sky sports - if you had seen her walking around cork back in the day you would’ve thought she was a hooker.

In fairness I’m not proud of any of my old photos 😂😂 absolute state of me at so many different stages. It’s better to look back & laugh though. She definitely always wanted fame no matter how she got it
Same here, a lot of hair disasters

No boob job though, wonder what she's she was when she got it though - I'm so nosey 🙈

• Haha
Didn't she say when she got them out she got implants as soon as she could after she turned 18

Same here, a lot of hair disasters

No boob job though, wonder what she's she was when she got it though - I'm so nosey 🙈
Boobs done and lipo done then with her mam , why dya think she can eat so much and not put on the weight , she was always chubby, especially in her soccer days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.