Lisa Jordan #11 Ali Express tat hiding the kids behind it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the random black doors when all the others are a different colour. The staircase is beautiful though, not a fan of the tiles.

Reactions: 5
Hope all the sheep buying her cheap Chinese tat with years are clapping themselves on the back for funding it.

Reactions: 4
Are the tiles new ?
They don't match the style of the stairs at all.

I hope she's planning on changing them 😳

Reactions: 4
House is like a guesthouse and I don’t mean that in a good way, so impersonal, lacking any character and the tiles are awful they don’t go with anything else. You would never think it’s a family home.

I’m guessing she’ll put the Christmas tree up in August, just to be one step ahead of Rosie Cons staircase

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Things are taking longer than she thought"

God bless her there in her mansion with all her freebies 🙂

Reactions: 7
Was it seen how much she bought the new house for ? Is there a price on it ? Also she must have some momey if she bought that new house while not even after selling the other one 🤯

Reactions: 3
There are entire rows of those tiles that look unfinished or incorrect or something with the triangles rather than full diamonds.. and the blank rows also... is this the way its meant to look - genuine question because walking around that hallway I would be driven demented by that... lovely house but if this is her first reveal I can't wait to see what's coming next lol...
I cant unsee it! I actually thought this was the before.... 🫣

• Haha
Ok, I actually like the tiles. And the stairs. But not together though. They don’t go together at all. It’s like she’s trying to put country chic, French manor, Tudor, Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian all rolled in to one.
and don’t get me started on that one random black door.
or the safety aspect of the camouflaged steps littered around her hall.

Ok, I actually like the tiles. And the stairs. But not together though. They don’t go together at all. It’s like she’s trying to put country chic, French manor, Tudor, Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian all rolled in to one.
and don’t get me started on that one random black door.
or the safety aspect of the camouflaged steps littered around her hall.
She said in the comments that the tiles are the original tiles so I do wonder is she planning on replacing them. I hope so, because they don't match at all. And take that bloody black door while yer at it.

Imagine telling two of your kids to constantly pose backwards or react whilst not facing the camera backwards but yet one can get the other child full view. It’s wrong on all 3 kids. She jus needs to take them all off social media fullstop and focus on herself and her own content without using the kids for likes and content.

Reactions: 27
She pays for nothing.Id say she still had her communion money to put towards the new gaff....the black door is shite,the tiles,its all over the place.you can have plenty cash but you can't buy good taste....

Reactions: 12