Lisa Jordan #11 Ali Express tat hiding the kids behind it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's an expensive lunch in Galway. Another load of wannabe wans - things must be slow if she is doing all of these promos. Another load of stock she has to store. Ouch. No wonder why there is such a small amount of Xmas gifts.

Reactions: 2
Okay, I was mistaken The basic packaging is the shampoo sets. The Christmas stuff looks fine. It doesn’t stand out compared to the rest. They all look samey.

Nothing must be a surprise for those children.
Christmas next month and new barbie toys again.

Reactions: 1
Good old Lisa J starting to put AD on her posts and PR too. Wonder was she warned or did she pay heed to comments here???

Still a fool and again showing the kids on a bus again. Does she live that much a boring life???

Surprised she didn’t go to the blessing of the grave where her dad and brother are today as fresh content. I wasn’t there but I could hear the music a mile away (literally) dog wasn’t too impressed

Not an ad to be seen on her stories clearly promoting her brand, is she thick?! It only takes a sec, why can’t she jus put it on her stories, very strange

Not an ad to be seen on her stories clearly promoting her brand, is she thick?! It only takes a sec, why can’t she jus put it on her stories, very strange
She does on some but does it so secret and in the same colour of the background so it's hidden. Also she does not use the #AD just says AD or ADVERT.

Once again she thinks she is above the law and everyone else. A disgusting self righteous horrible pig of a person through and through. I have a feeling her day will come. All of this promotion work cannot be good for the auld brands ER and LUNA. Coming down to roost now.

Yeah I don’t get the whole not complying with AD. It’s not that deep. Just disclose when you’re trying to entice people into spending money.

You know what I would like to see regulated? The use of payment plans for people to put themselves into debt to buy these things.

it’s just clearly putting #ad on a post not formulating a new chemical element yet the make a mountain out of it

Reactions: 4
it’s just clearly putting #ad on a post not formulating a new chemical element yet the make a mountain out of it
I think without ads most of the influencers won’t have work and having to disclose everything as an ad leaves them exposed.

They’re not just popping on anymore for the chats, they’re selling.

They’re not sharing their journey. They’re selling.

They’re not talking about their teething children, they’re selling.

They’re not showing you their child’s party, they’re selling.

I think it’s going to be a bit of a shock to the system to go from cute ads to creating authentic content.

I’ve noticed myself that even though I knew they were advertising before, when I see AD at the start of the post, I click out of it and I don’t read past the AD, so the reel doesn’t have a chance to play.

It’s like how I get up during the commercials to make myself a cup of tea when I’m watching eastenders, or record with sky so I can fast forward past the ads.

Consuming ads is not content for me and probably not content for a lot of people, but it was influencers job to mask ads into something more consumer friendly.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@nervousshock you are spot on with everything above that you have pointed out.

I think LJ was taking the piss out of US and everyone else especially the new rules brought in. Look at the way she has posted AD - some were flashing, some were rotating, others glittery and then in different colours. She is doing this to rebel against the system as she still does think she is above it all.

Then again she only does it for 30% / 40% of her posts and we should be reporting her each and every time. If the ASAI were getting daily complaints about here they would come down on her like a tonne of bricks and it would be a shock to her system.

I even did a test on the new green fleece which was restocked. I was able to add 10k of each size - her shop is a fake and the stock levels are just open ended. This is exactly what Rosie Con was doing.

I actually don’t mind blogger businesses. They’re giving you something in exchange for your money. If I buy a charger in dealz I know it won’t be the best quality but I know that buying it.

I buy 4th arq hoodies and know they don’t wash well.

The businesses I feel are fair because you can opt in to consume the offer.

As long as there’s no lies, there’s no problem.

As in, this fleece washes well and doesn’t lose its soft luxurious feel, when it does.

There is nothing wrong with any of them trying to make a living, it’s up to people if they want to purchase or not.

I actually don’t mind blogger businesses. They’re giving you something in exchange for your money. If I buy a charger in dealz I know it won’t be the best quality but I know that buying it.

I buy 4th arq hoodies and know they don’t wash well.

The businesses I feel are fair because you can opt in to consume the offer.

As long as there’s no lies, there’s no problem.

As in, this fleece washes well and doesn’t lose its soft luxurious feel, when it does.

There is nothing wrong with any of them trying to make a living, it’s up to people if they want to purchase or not.
Perhaps but I do not think there is one honest down to earth influencer out there at the moment. For example Rosie Con, Twins&Me, Anchoryourgeebag and especially Lisa Jordan.

They are all money grabbing and will do anything for a quick buck even though they know the quality is shite. They are FAKE and FALSE no 2 ways about it. I think people who buys off these ones are as bad as them. Soz!

Reactions: 6
Surprised she didn’t go to the blessing of the grave where her dad and brother are today as fresh content. I wasn’t there but I could hear the music a mile away (literally) dog wasn’t too impressed
Quoting myself here as I know for a fact she reads here and heard about a vague legal threat. I meant the graveyard comment in jest and not speaking ill of people’s loved ones. Look Lisa people have a lot going on in their lives and maybe I took it too personally and I acknowledge that. I don’t actually follow any of her pages for a number of years.

Quoting myself here as I know for a fact she reads here and heard about a vague legal threat. I meant the graveyard comment in jest and not speaking ill of people’s loved ones. Look Lisa people have a lot going on in their lives and maybe I took it too personally and I acknowledge that. I don’t actually follow any of her pages for a number of years.
Whaaaaaaat? Girl,

Yes now this has gone through multiple people but she’s distraught and has been in tears since last Saturday and is engaging with a solicitor. Look I hope that if I go too far because my mental health (no excuse but it does cloud judgement) plummets because of everything going on that people on here would report it and call me out.

Yes now this has gone through multiple people but she’s distraught and has been in tears since last Saturday and is engaging with a solicitor. Look I hope that if I go too far because my mental health (no excuse but it does cloud judgement) plummets because of everything going on that people on here would report it and call me out.
What are you supposed to have done that she is engaging with a solicitor? She is just incredible - hates when anyone says anything about her in the public domain. What a self obsessed witch! I for one must say I am delighted with the threads about her because at least people can find out about the real LJ.

Reactions: 7