Lisa Jordan #11 Ali Express tat hiding the kids behind it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He kinda appears full of himself. Fit body in fairness, I think the GAA shorts do it for Lisa as she posted about it before. Otherwise not really good looking imo 🙈

Reactions: 2
Ok I just saw the wedding pic! I didn’t realize that was him!!! Wow didn’t expect that. Don’t think he’s great. Unless he got better with age. Can’t unsee the ears
---
I only saw the pic of 6 of them and presume he’s the one with the ears

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok I just saw the wedding pic! I didn’t realize that was him!!! Wow didn’t expect that. Don’t think he’s great. Unless he got better with age. Can’t unsee the ears
Agree not what you would expect & not great

Wedding photos aren’t great, she doesn’t look great in them either! I think he looks better in his GAA gear! 🤭 And Lisa looks far better now too with the darker hair and the two lumps of plastic removed.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wedding photos aren’t great, she doesn’t look great in them either! I think he looks better in his GAA gear! 🤭 And Lisa looks far better now too with the darker hair and the two lumps of plastic removed.
Where are the gaa gear pics 😂

I only wish my fella would let me dip him
In a vat of wax and let me peel him like banana

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder will any of the kids get the ears?
she’ll have them in surgery on their 18th bday

Reactions: 2
There are entire rows of those tiles that look unfinished or incorrect or something with the triangles rather than full diamonds.. and the blank rows also... is this the way its meant to look - genuine question because walking around that hallway I would be driven demented by that... lovely house but if this is her first reveal I can't wait to see what's coming next lol...

Reactions: 6