Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

v90

Lisa is really all about the status and money…casually posting a photo of Kate and Rogerer Federer at Wimbledon in the royal box and mentioning how she saw him play for her wedding anniversary and they spent all of their budget in it. If you follow her posts all her expensive items seem to be anniversary gifts…not very empowering of her to buy her own designer jewellery and handbags but to make her husband get them for her as gifts.

Reactions: 3

Hasanah123

VIP Member
I get that we only see a snippet of people's lives on insta, but there just seems to be zero chemistry or signs of a decent, fun, happy marriage. They both just seem super serious and controlling. I like that youngest kid of theirs, he seems like the only one with a bit of personality!
Thats the one she seems to dislike and cannot handle!

Reactions: 2

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Popping over from FBB thread, I'd never heard of her before today. She makes it very easy to find where she lives. Her house cost £3.2m and she is renovating it in January, despite the Rightmove listing from a few months ago looking like it's just been done. Much relatable.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Lisa is really all about the status and money…casually posting a photo of Kate and Rogerer Federer at Wimbledon in the royal box and mentioning how she saw him play for her wedding anniversary and they spent all of their budget in it. If you follow her posts all her expensive items seem to be anniversary gifts…not very empowering of her to buy her own designer jewellery and handbags but to make her husband get them for her as gifts.
She needs to cut out the budget talk!! No such thing as a budget when you live in a 3m house in Hampstead, she sounds ridiculous!;

bunnicula

The whole "Bringing a little bit of London Fashion to Toronto. Toronto fashion is more practical" is kind of obnoxious. It varies, like in any other large city. And it's not even cold here right now, with zero snow. The snow from the other day lasted like 3 seconds. It's going to be above 0°C and at least 8° on Christmas, so no hardcore winter wear is necessary from a practical standpoint, making her post pointless aside from trying to make it seem like she is more fashionable than everyone. She dresses like the average wealthy woman here. Based on the houses in her video I would say that she isn't even in Toronto, the houses are too new. More like one of the rich suburbs in the GTA like North York or something which is a completely different vibe than the city.

faketits

Lisa strikes me as someone who’s easily overwhelmed and gets worked up over the smallest thing.

House renovation is daunting and stressful, but Lisa has a good lineup of support by way of nanny and her husband to lessen the stress for her, yet she still complains!

I also have a feeling she’s about to quit her job, like everyone else has mentioned, she’s way out of her depth with this new role and it doesn’t seem like she’s enjoying it much. I wonder what her next role would be and if she would go for a GC role again. I thought she was young (experience wise) when she started that new job!

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Y
I found this story from Lisa to be interesting...her boys are what 7 and 5? 😖 😣 I enjoy her fashion content but her work, money and parenting woes have become very boring. View attachment 2069738
Ywah this shocked me, wont be surprised if shes trying to parentify the eldest, not sure what it is but she doesnt seem maternal, seems cold towards the boys like when they were on their skii trip and said one of them really tests their nerves and if she puts him to to sleep in the bath he wont budge as hes so stubborn and difficult, something along those lines and the next day she said it didnt work...? Shes very strange, like why would you put that online its not funny

I think it was the second one, the same one that was an accident so it took her a while to accept or something

Aha

All that money spent on the house and it looks dire - so dark with loads of random bits of furniture/artwork. She has absolutely no aesthetic sensibilities when it comes to interiors.
Agree, that line of prints looks awful!

Hasanah123

VIP Member
She's so vile, said her childs desk is £750 but her shoes are £1K and chosen to get her shoes and going to get her childs desk from IKEA

Yes 750 for a desk is a lot but its the fact she's chosen shoes over getting it and will know get her child a 'cheaper desk instead so she cN have her issues, because you know she has to 'budget'

Women like her shouldn't have children at all

Hasanah123

VIP Member
For someone who lives in a £3.2m house sayinf she will keep her kids in private school as long as they can afford it is a joke

Shes always making out how shes saving and always thinks about things before buying? Bit your husband is loaded and so are you....otherwise you wouldnt be living kn a house that costs 3 million

Alsl, stop taking photos next to your house!! Its so obvious where she lives

She has nannies? You wouldnt think with doing rhe school runs

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Absolutely shameful to hit a child. Not to mention it’s illegal. But she’s rich and educated so I guess it doesn’t count-law only applied to poor ppl who don’t have an enth of the resources to parent she has and still wouldn’t dream of it
She abuses that kid, I will never stop talking about how she made him stand up inside the bath to teach him a lesson, never worked after a few hours, like who TF does rhat?!?!?! That is abuse

Her youngest js very active and she cannot stand it. But what shes doing is abuse and her stupid husband allows her

• Angry

Hasanah123

VIP Member
All she does is complain - mostly about her kids 😢

The latest whinge about leaving a literal bin liner of clothes outside her house and - shockingly - someone took them. Give me a break.
She seems so unhappy, she doesnt seem very maternal at all either, but she seems like those ppl who love to complain all the time

Babsy

Did she say what she was going to do? I only caught the end bit of her saying it was her final day at her work. I probably end up unfollowing her if she becomes a full time influencer. I liked that she had a full time job as well and wear what she wants as some of her outfits are questionable. She was never really relatable but recently found her more annoying.

Yep, nothing says ‘professional fashion advisor’ more than wearing your grandma’s lampshade from 1950 as a hat.

v90

I don’t understand her job. She seems to be going to work post 9am most days and has an endless amount of kids meetings to go to when she is meant to be working. Also I’ve never heard of someone in primary school having a meetimg about transitioning years!