Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
At rhis point she needs to shut up, you live in the middle of Hampstead where your husband is director of a football club, kids in private school snd you have a nanny, you have no financial struggles like the normal person who does not have a £3m house and is renovating it!!!

She needs to own it and stop behaving like she has no money and struggles

Attachments

Reactions: 5

v90

I have so many thoughts on Lisa! She tries to come across quite stylish, laidback with how she pulls together her outfits but half the time they just never work. I think she tries too hard or wears clothes that are too out there that she can’t pull off and she ends up agong herself. And the reels she takes of her walking around in her outfits are too much. While she has a tonne of money the things she does with her children over the weekend aren’t particularly exciting or adventurous. There is so much to see and do in London, all they seem to do is hang out in Kings X and Hampstead. She is definitely out of her depth in her new role, also I wouldn’t be complaining about not being able to meet a friend for lunch on work time. All the videos she posts of her going to work are post 9am. Her kitchen updates are so dull, noone cares about flooring. How can not having a kitchen make her feel unsettled, she doesn’t strike me as someone who can cook. She seems to care more about appearances over anything. Also did anyone see the reel where the discusses her everyday jewellery which is Cartier love bangles, van cleep and a shit tonne of tiffany. She is probably wearing close to £40k of jewellery everyday and who even knows how much her ring costs! rant over

• Heart

faketits

Yeah I definitely think she’s left her job. She’s been posting non stop during the day.

Either she left or she’s been asked to “resign” because I fail to understand how she had so much time to be everywhere and still be an efficient General Counsel.

And not including the multiple holidays she took last year. She was barely working if you ask me.

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
More riveting content from Lisa today - her top tip is to not buy £1k boots that don’t fit and we were treated to a story dedicated to explaining why she didn’t film a hair tutorial 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Marjorie

Absolutely shameful to hit a child. Not to mention it’s illegal. But she’s rich and educated so I guess it doesn’t count-law only applied to poor ppl who don’t have an enth of the resources to parent she has and still wouldn’t dream of it

Marjorie

It’s ridiculous the way she’s constantly hinting about her problems but zero idea what they are. Last time I checked she’s still employed by them on LinkedIn. She completely over committed and isn’t brave enough to admit it was a house of cards for her

faketits

At rhis point she needs to shut up, you live in the middle of Hampstead where your husband is director of a football club, kids in private school snd you have a nanny, you have no financial struggles like the normal person who does not have a £3m house and is renovating it!!!

She needs to own it and stop behaving like she has no money and struggles
I rolled my eyes big time when I saw that post. What everyday struggles does she have? I wouldn’t consider frivolous purchases, 30k annual nanny, weekly trips, constant dining experience and expensive gifted brands everyday struggles but do you Lisa:sneaky:

She tries so hard to be relatable, but she will actually be a bit more likeable if she was true to herself.

She shares so much personal information about her kids. It gives me the ick. Those poor boys have no privacy. Is there any need to share their medical and educational issues? Very strange way of parenting.

Marjorie

Agree it’s hard to see how her employer no matter how cool and techy they are would endorse it

Hasanah123

VIP Member
I am so bored of Lisa just pretending to be something she’s not just to show “hey I’m one of you!”

the whole point why I follow her is she’s very high flying with career, she’s married to someone equally successful in career and She’s a mum. I like her style too. I don’t need her to pretend she’s”poor” or watching her pennies or really scraping her air miles for the business class seat. Also this shit about not buying anything for a month is bollocks as she bought Chanel loafers in the airport just a 2 weeks ago???

I think she’s disrespecting her followed by behaving like this.
Exactly!!! Youre rich so own it!!!! Its really distasteful how she hides it, like why are you hiding it? So annoying

Deevee47

VIP Member
Has she had her hair cut short or just behind her ears? She’s def leaving her job- or husband or kids… she’s so bloody unhappy it’s palpable.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Lol yes re the air miles 🙄

She said she had a month off so hopefully she’s got a new job. I feel like it would be daft to give up such a great career which she seems to love, even when she does have a footy director hubby.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
This is what gets me with these “influencers”. Buys a house for £3.2m buy, gets sent furniture for free. Surely there are ways for brands to more ethically build their profile. But I guess gifting products to influencers is easy.

faketits

Lisa moaning about how busy she is at work but having the time to do anything but work is hilarious!
How is she the GC but can go shoot during the day, book kitchen appointments, lunch and then an early dinner? Very busy schedule for a GC.

faketits

Yesterday had her childs assembly, today at the Royal ascot, busy GC!
She said she took the day off which made me laugh! 😅
What about the other times she’s out on lunch, events, and trips during the week?

I reckon she’s set out to be a full influencer now, but doesn’t want to give up her legal career because of the status.

v90

I think she has either quit her job or taking a break, otherwise not sure how she is going to influencer events during the day or wearing cut off jean shorts with thigh high leather boots

• Wow

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Lisa moaning about how busy she is at work but having the time to do anything but work is hilarious!
How is she the GC but can go shoot during the day, book kitchen appointments, lunch and then an early dinner? Very busy schedule for a GC.
And take her sister out!

Hasanah123

VIP Member
The he was pushed today but didn't push back.....with smirk emoji, if she hits him he will do the same to others

When they were on holiday she put him in the bath and told him to stand I think it was, it didn't work

She isnf maternal at all

Maybe she was hit as a child and thats why shes hitting her son, but she cannot stand the youngest one, even when she travels and has to take a son she takes the eldest and is always praising him saying how easy he is etc, I hope the youngest unleashes havoc on her, shes a vile mother

• Sad

Marjorie

Did she actually leave her two young boys at home with a nanny?
Racing through time zones like a madwoman. She gives me vertigo. I stopped following her. She’s a fake lying to her followers about being a corporate lawyer when now she’s nothing more than an insta hun