Lisa Eldridge 💄

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always been the girl who prioritises sleep over make up I'm a bit of a sloth 🦥

Every time we've gone out since I bought the tint I've worn it as it's so quick and easy and tones down some of my redness. The shade and define in 0N is the perfect pairing too.

Reactions: 4
Got a bit carried away with Space NK’s double points event (still on).
Not a huge makeup person because i can rarely justify how much it all comes to but Im trying to get better 😌.
LOVE everything I got. The only thing i probably wont repurchase is the highlighter (my skin is already quite glowy so it doesnt add much for me).
Skin tint is amazing, it’s like how i always wanted a foundation to look on me.
The eyeliner is very fine and precise. I normally use the Rare Beauty one as it’s a thick felt tip and lasts forever, but this is really nice for a finer look.
Love the velvet lipstick but a shame it transfers, is the liquid lipstick better?

just waiting on faux lipstick to come in stock and might try the mascara too.
---
Fawn not faux* 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
This is the worse thread to be interested in when I'm brassic!! But I'm definitely getting the tint when my current product is gone

Reactions: 1
Got a bit carried away with Space NK’s double points event (still on).
Not a huge makeup person because i can rarely justify how much it all comes to but Im trying to get better 😌.
LOVE everything I got. The only thing i probably wont repurchase is the highlighter (my skin is already quite glowy so it doesnt add much for me).
Skin tint is amazing, it’s like how i always wanted a foundation to look on me.
The eyeliner is very fine and precise. I normally use the Rare Beauty one as it’s a thick felt tip and lasts forever, but this is really nice for a finer look.
Love the velvet lipstick but a shame it transfers, is the liquid lipstick better?

just waiting on faux lipstick to come in stock and might try the mascara too.
---
Fawn not faux* 😅
I've only tried her lip pencil in a neutral and a lipgloss I'm m shockingly bad at applying lipstick 🤦🏻‍♀️

I've got the mascara to try next, her eyeshadows are great and lovely to apply

Plus I rave about the skin tint
---
This is the worse thread to be interested in when I'm brassic!! But I'm definitely getting the tint when my current product is gone
You'll have to post on here once you've tried it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've only tried her lip pencil in a neutral and a lipgloss I'm m shockingly bad at applying lipstick 🤦🏻‍♀️

I've got the mascara to try next, her eyeshadows are great and lovely to apply

Plus I rave about the skin tint
---

You'll have to post on here once you've tried it
How do you apply the skin tint please..brush,fingers of sponge?

How do you apply the skin tint please..brush,fingers of sponge?
I shake the bottle very well, put two drops on the back of my hand and with my fingers apply dots all over my face, concentrating on areas of redness or which need to be covered. I then just rub into my skin like a serum or face cream. It’s very liquid but has a bit of grip, and you can see it smoothing out the tones of your skin. I watched a video by Lisa the other day where she gave a hack for polished “makeup artist finished skin” - once the product has set on the skin, use a dry make up brush to very gently buff it into the skin. This literally takes seconds (and feels lovely), and really does smooth everything out and give a lovely finish!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I shake the bottle very well, put two drops on the back of my hand and with my fingers apply dots all over my face, concentrating on areas of redness or which need to be covered. I then just rub into my skin like a serum or face cream. It’s very liquid but has a bit of grip, and you can see it smoothing out the tones of your skin. I watched a video by Lisa the other day where she gave a hack for polished “makeup artist finished skin” - once the product has set on the skin, use a dry make up brush to very gently buff it into the skin. This literally takes seconds (and feels lovely), and really does smooth everything out and give a lovely finish!
Thank you for this x

Received my Skin Tint yesterday, I originally ordered on line after being colour matched through the website but cancelled the order as I was working close to a Space NK store yesterday and wanted to see the colours.
I was matched online at T3 and it’s perfect for me although I could have also got away with a T2 which is what I tested in the end as the T3 tester was empty . The assistant did a full face of different products but I only really wanted to see the skin tint, she used I think three drops and did my whole face. Very sheer coverage which I was unsure of but I wanted to love it so much I bought it anyway.
So by the end of yesterday two people commented on my face and how nice it looked ( can only be down to the skin tint). Used it this morning myself, used quite a few more drops than two but seeing as they are quite small drops, if you know what I mean I don’t think it will run out exceptionally fast. Coverage is builable, looks lovely with or without other products. I used a brush to apply it and it was great. I think as I’m a complete convert to Dior Skin Glow and know exactly how much I need for different coverage the LE will be trial and error for the next day or two to figure out what I want out of the tint but I do really like it and online colour matching via LE website is spot on.
I’m very glad I listened to everyone and got it.
Also got to test the LE highlighter which I obviously now need too.
AND - any Welshies near to SNK Cardiff, the staff are lovely, very friendly and extremely helpful, there was an elderly lady in there the same time as me looking for face cream to help with her dry chin..she had three assistants helping her and they were amazing with her which really impressed me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Received my Skin Tint yesterday, I originally ordered on line after being colour matched through the website but cancelled the order as I was working close to a Space NK store yesterday and wanted to see the colours.
I was matched online at T3 and it’s perfect for me although I could have also got away with a T2 which is what I tested in the end as the T3 tester was empty . The assistant did a full face of different products but I only really wanted to see the skin tint, she used I think three drops and did my whole face. Very sheer coverage which I was unsure of but I wanted to love it so much I bought it anyway.
So by the end of yesterday two people commented on my face and how nice it looked ( can only be down to the skin tint). Used it this morning myself, used quite a few more drops than two but seeing as they are quite small drops, if you know what I mean I don’t think it will run out exceptionally fast. Coverage is builable, looks lovely with or without other products. I used a brush to apply it and it was great. I think as I’m a complete convert to Dior Skin Glow and know exactly how much I need for different coverage the LE will be trial and error for the next day or two to figure out what I want out of the tint but I do really like it and online colour matching via LE website is spot on.
I’m very glad I listened to everyone and got it.
Also got to test the LE highlighter which I obviously now need too.
AND - any Welshies near to SNK Cardiff, the staff are lovely, very friendly and extremely helpful, there was an elderly lady in there the same time as me looking for face cream to help with her dry chin..she had three assistants helping her and they were amazing with her which really impressed me.
Long winded and boring?? Ffs I did go on a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Long winded and boring?? Ffs I did go on a bit
Not at all! I really enjoyed reading it! I’m weird, I love reading reviews of stuff I already have, I sit there nodding and thinking ‘yes! I thought that!’ (I’m not being sarky, just strange 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not at all! I really enjoyed reading it! I’m weird, I love reading reviews of stuff I already have, I sit there nodding and thinking ‘yes! I thought that!’ (I’m not being sarky, just strange 😂)
I do that as well with reviews 😂

• Haha
Can anyone recall several months ago Lisa doing a video on how to find the correct shade of foundation?
I remember her swatching several on her cheek to show how to pick the best shade.
I’ve tried searching on YouTube but I can only find one from 11 years ago and that’s not it!

Can anyone recall several months ago Lisa doing a video on how to find the correct shade of foundation?
I remember her swatching several on her cheek to show how to pick the best shade.
I’ve tried searching on YouTube but I can only find one from 11 years ago and that’s not it!
Don't recall anything recently unless it was when her foundation came out and she might have done that in the video. She did swipe a few shades of her skin tint on to show how forgiving it was, if that might have been it.

I'll have a look through you tube tomorrow and see if I can find it. It's ringing a bell with me