Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
After not been impressed with BFF, I had a lip pot as a GWP which I was neither here or there with. Hence not buying the eye pots.

I have hooded eyes (thanks mum and dad) and I'm cack handed so cream eyeshadows and me don't get on.

Thank you we are going in May. I'll make sure I pack enough elbow and knee pads to stop me getting squashed in the hoards at its NOT a pop up. She's bound to be mentioned as she's the polar opposite of Lisa

I'm not joking when I say this... I've shown tlmy husband a picture of where the SR counter is in Liberty. I'm sending him in to check whether CH is about before I go in. She'd probably start trying to talk to me as I'm in a chair and I would not be able to help myself telling her to twat off 😂
Oh it would be brilliant if she approached you and you said “I’m here for Lisa!” 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
I started watching LE you tube vids a year ago. In every one that I've watched I've felt comfortable enough to give the look a go.

I've picked up an eye palette, which is fantastic. I love her lip glosses as they aren't sticky but easy to apply. I've not used the mascara or liner yet. The skin tint arrived yesterday and it covers my redness up and is spot on with the shade choice that her team suggested.

I also have her cleanser, which I know is expensive but not that more than elemis is and that's been my go to for 10 years. The amount Lisa says to use is spot on to

Her customer service is second to none. I have PCOS which comes with excess hair and I felt comfortable enough to message and ask what I could use, and the care in their response alongside with advice of a peach/orange concealer with three recommendations varying in price. I didn't feel rushed and can report back it has worked.

As you mentioned @50sGirl I don't skip her adds either.
Oh I’ve had my eye on one of her eyeshadow palettes. I love the look of Vega but not sure I’d use all the colours. That’s the prob with palettes for me, I use one or two colours!
---
Just discovered that spritzing my face with her mist before applying the new skin tint is key to making it look ultra smooth and glowy

JaneRev

VIP Member
After all your rave reviews of the skin tint, I've just splurged on 6, along with Gloss Embrace in Blush. Great service from the Liberty counter.

It looks so natural, feels good and evens everything out.

Thanks for the recommendation 😊
I'm a T6 in the skin tin and bought the same colour in gloss embrace when I was in London 💜

• Heart

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
I purchased the skin tint and absolutely love it! No piling, looks lovely and natural. Goes on really easily. So much better than the nars tinted moisturiser!

Just need her to bring out some blushers and translucent powder!

elliebee27

VIP Member
I think all these reviews mean I need to order it. I love the foundation. I just dropped money on the Chanel water tint and kind of regret it!!

hehehe

VIP Member
Not sure about when but from Facebook comments I think we're getting concealer, new tint shades, and one or two new eyeshadow palettes next.

• Heart

francesthemute

Really enjoying reading everyone’s experiences with Lisa’s makeup.

Sadly (well, not for my wallet) I’m not excited by the new balms, I do love lip products but I have so many to get through, I can’t justify it.

I’m nearly out of cleanser and will replace. I feel I’m quite generous with my use of skin tint but it’s showing no signs of running out. I got T3, and have a T4 which may be a bit better match, especially if I ever get any hint of sun on my face but it really is so forgiving that the T3 is fine until I’ve used it up.

I’d love a concealer too! My favorite £££ has been the Sisley under eye one I bought on the recommendation of Sam Chapman years ago because she said it didn’t settle into creases - she was right and it is excellent, I don’t have many lines under my eyes but almost any concealer I use ends up gathering there anyway.

ButterTart

VIP Member
Are there any hints she is going to bring out blusher soon? My current one is on its way out so I'll be looking soon.
She had a cream blush in a tube but it was so difficult to squeeze any out that it got quietly dropped. I’m a bit disappointed in this latest release. Not really needing more lip products, especially balm types. Plus the packaging looks like Bobbi Brown.

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
I'm making notes with her lipsticks as my husband is taking me to London a week on Tuesday and I can't wait to try lots in person 💜
My most used LE lipstick is Kitten Mischief followed by Rose Official.
Kitten Mischief is a much more flattering nude on me than Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk.
I bought it for my friend’s birthday last year. She loved it so much she bought another so she has one in her handbag and one at home. That was high praise indeed because she is usually a Rimmel girl and would never spend much on make up.

Duee

VIP Member
I would def buy a concealer and a blush or two or five. I love the skin tint and regular foundation so much. I wore the regular foundation out to our anniversary dinner, with some Natasha Denona blush+highlight, and the lip color in Rose Official. It didn't budge and I didn't even bother with primer or anything. Our server told me she loved my makeup! Mr Bee really likes it too. I may end up wearing the tint more often just because since it wears so beautifully as I tend to just do mascara + tinted balm most of the time since I am lazy. I paired it with my Bare Minerals liquid concealer for my undereyes and it looked super nice together.
Lol, I second this… I wore recently a combination of LE tint T3, foundation (7) and Natasha Denona travel bronzer/highlight (ok, and Atomic Kitten) and my mother!!! complimented me on my makeup 😀 For summer I have ready T4 and 11, will see how it works.

Anyway, the only product that I bought and am a bit disappointed is Liquid Lurex - her package says it’s Best Before 6 months after opening, and was not able to use it in 1.5 years now, it’s very very sparkly 🤷‍♀️

p.s. for balms, I have Epanui and Red Curve. It’s better than expected (I might repurchase when finished), but I fear how/if it melts with higher temperatures (seems to have this tendency at these temperatures now)

• Heart

whitershadeofpale

I've had the email and it is a lip balm product available in four colours. I'll keep waiting for the concealer or blush. This one doesn't excite me
Unfortunately, it’s right up my street 🙈. I’ve ordered one in Épanoui and if I like it, I’ll probably order sweet fig and meet cute.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
My most used LE lipstick is Kitten Mischief followed by Rose Official.
Kitten Mischief is a much more flattering nude on me than Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk.
I bought it for my friend’s birthday last year. She loved it so much she bought another so she has one in her handbag and one at home. That was high praise indeed because she is usually a Rimmel girl and would never spend much on make up.
I love Kitten Mischeif it's my fave. So easy to wear and I love the name as I love cats and my cat can be a bit naughty.

50sGirl

VIP Member
View attachment 2940256
love her makeup and hat for the garden party at Buckingham palace.
---

I had it and sold it. It was god awful. The texture was so bad the lines in my lips were really visible and the colour was so white based that it looked like clown makeup. It was super patchy too.
She looks stunning - a very classy lady.

I think Go Lightly lipstick has been discontinued anyway.

Reactions: 4

JaneRev

VIP Member
Well I decided to try one of my LE foundation samples today so that I can work out which shade I’ll be in the Skin Tint.
I tried shade 1 and let’s just say I’m glad I’m not leaving the house today because I resemble Casper the friendly ghost! 👻
It’s a great match to my neck though but too pale for my face.
What do you think to the formula of the foundation? I'm glad I didn't do a knee jerk and order what colour I thought in the foundation. Being patient and waiting isn't one of my strongest points 🤦🏻‍♀️

I've just popped the skin tint on to actually leave the house, I used two pumps and it's covered my massive face 🤣 I'll see how it looks when we are back home in a few hours. It has toned down my redness and hasn't settled under my eyes.

I wasn't going to bother as I'm off to the Dentist but as I had some spare time I've tried her new lip pencils in ON. Well blow me down with a feather it is completely idiot proof 🤣 Lovely creamy formula and for the first time ever I wasn't reaching for the makeup remover.

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
I took a gamble on the Skin Tint. I have very oily, acne scarred skin so I was a bit unsure about if it'd be suitable. But it's great. I got the shade T13 and it's adaptable enough to suit my greenish undertone with no problem and doesn't have any kind of ashy nor oompa loompa drydown. I don't generally like full coverage despite my scarring, but this had a good amount of blurring. I also like that it applied smoothly using just my fingers and left no streaks or patchiness. Very happy with purchase. ☺

Has anybody with super suuuuper oily lids used the powder eyeshadow? Are they any good or will my excessive oiliness just eat them up? Had my eye on a couple of singles, but not sure how they'd cope!

Ccc8

I took my friend into Liberty and she came away with 3 sample pots of the foundations for her to try. No pressure on her to buy there and then. So @JaneRev you should be fine

• Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
Got a bit carried away with Space NK’s double points event (still on).
Not a huge makeup person because i can rarely justify how much it all comes to but Im trying to get better 😌.
LOVE everything I got. The only thing i probably wont repurchase is the highlighter (my skin is already quite glowy so it doesnt add much for me).
Skin tint is amazing, it’s like how i always wanted a foundation to look on me.
The eyeliner is very fine and precise. I normally use the Rare Beauty one as it’s a thick felt tip and lasts forever, but this is really nice for a finer look.
Love the velvet lipstick but a shame it transfers, is the liquid lipstick better?

just waiting on faux lipstick to come in stock and might try the mascara too.
---
Fawn not faux* 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart