Lisa Dawson: Queen of the Interiors Blaggers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind Lisa but how many times can she decorate and re-decorate every room in her house?!

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed Lisa around the time of the Mumsnet threads. I recall her being deeply unpleasant about being reported to the ASA about poorly disclosed advertising.

I’ve not missed her.

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t understand why her account is so big, her home is very boring and she comes across as very unlikable

Reactions: 4
Oh I do find her so annoying!her voice is just so so annoyingly high?and God does she go on and on and on about anything.

Wouldn’t normally comment but I’m finding her so tone deaf currently- her insta the last week has been insufferable. “Oh woe is me- I can’t find a mini break to go on but I’ve just come back from Turkey and have managed to slum it and will be going to Brighton”... I generally like her interiors style etc, but we’re in the middle of global pandemic and heading into a huge recession- sorry that your travel plans have been halted 😬🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 5
One thing I find alarming is how many of them that were involved in that 'revamp, restyle, reveal' thing, are already redecorating the rooms.

Reactions: 1
One thing I find alarming is how many of them that were involved in that 'revamp, restyle, reveal' thing, are already redecorating the rooms.
They all do, and sell the gifted stuff on every time. Most have decorated the revamp restyle reveal rooms around 3 times since they had the collaborations.
They’re very wasteful and go through paint like a normal human being goes through toilet roll. When it’s free though, I doubt any of them ever pay for paint. And how many times can a chav say “so” at the start of every sentence. Find it funny she pretends to be posh when she’s anything but. They used to live in Reading before moving north and they were known secretly as hillbillys and brought the tone down. Next time you listen to her saying so you’ll hear it as SEW! There’s nothing cultured about dawson. Only the mould that grows in her home due to lack of cleaning . She doesn’t clean, she just redecorates as that’s all free and cleaning products cost money. Cue the household cleaning product ad 🙄

Are we in lockdown 🤔 seems a little trip from York to Scarborough is A ok in her world , over an hour away isn’t quite what is meant by a short distance for exercise 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just found this thread and had to post. The kitchen has been painted AGAIN. Probably the third time in 3 years??? The irony for someone with a book coming out called “resourceful living”. Buying things second hand or getting it free might be “resourceful” but I don’t think it’s any better for the planet when your turnover rate is that high 🙄

Just found this thread and had to post. The kitchen has been painted AGAIN. Probably the third time in 3 years??? The irony for someone with a book coming out called “resourceful living”. Buying things second hand or getting it free might be “resourceful” but I don’t think it’s any better for the planet when your turnover rate is that high 🙄
Yes!! Omg I looked back on her Instagram, and the last time she painted it was February!!! Honestly, 8 months later and she’s painting it again?! She’s clearly got too much money and obviously changes her mind about things very quickly! Who paints their kitchen cabinets on a whim.

Seeing those pictures of the kitchen over the 5 years is crazy to me! I think it looked better when they first moved in, minus the weird wording above the stove, her husbands dream was to have the island... but it was removed a year later?

Last edited:
Does she have a cleaner? Cos there's just so.much.stuff everywhere, it must be a nightmare to dust and keep clean. Unless she doesn't and just repaints everything when it gets too dirty 😂

Yes!! Omg I looked back on her Instagram, and the last time she painted it was February!!! Honestly, 8 months later and she’s painting it again?! She’s clearly got too much money and obviously changes her mind about things very quickly! Who paints their kitchen cabinets on a whim.

Seeing those pictures of the kitchen over the 5 years is crazy to me! I think it looked better when they first moved in, minus the weird wording above the stove, her husbands dream was to have the island... but it was removed a year later?
The original Kitchen looked really good quality & so much better than plywood cupboard doors & open shelves 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
This one baffles me, I think her house is so dull and she's so bloody full of herself. How on earth does she have so many followers? And now we've got a sodding book coming out too!

• Haha
This one baffles me, I think her house is so dull and she's so bloody full of herself. How on earth does she have so many followers? And now we've got a sodding book coming out too!
Completely agree, but I think the same about 90% of influencers. I look at some of their accounts and they’re just so samey and unoriginal and boring and I wonder how they’ve managed to garner big followings. That goes for fashion/interiors/cooking and travel, tbh.

As for Lisa Dawson, it must be exhausting living in that house. I bet her husband and kids daren’t sit still for longer than five minutes or they’ll get painted over.

• Haha