Lisa Dawson: Queen of the Interiors Blaggers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her incredibly smug, rubbing her privilege in everyone's face and hiring that ridiculous villa in the middle of a pandemic with most people going stir crazy at home and doing a tour of the villa and daily updates.

Then her amazing social life with every dinner and drinks party documented - what is she try to prove ????

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what Lisa's husband does for a living? Must be well paid as her former jobs seem to be minimum wage type jobs. Obviously her blogging must earn her a decent income now as well.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what Lisa's husband does for a living? Must be well paid as her former jobs seem to be minimum wage type jobs. Obviously her blogging must earn her a decent income now as well.
Brand director for Audi in York. So yes, very well paid job

Reactions: 1
They all do, and sell the gifted stuff on every time. Most have decorated the revamp restyle reveal rooms around 3 times since they had the collaborations.
They’re very wasteful and go through paint like a normal human being goes through toilet roll. When it’s free though, I doubt any of them ever pay for paint. And how many times can a chav say “so” at the start of every sentence. Find it funny she pretends to be posh when she’s anything but. They used to live in Reading before moving north and they were known secretly as hillbillys and brought the tone down. Next time you listen to her saying so you’ll hear it as SEW! There’s nothing cultured about dawson. Only the mould that grows in her home due to lack of cleaning . She doesn’t clean, she just redecorates as that’s all free and cleaning products cost money. Cue the household cleaning product ad 🙄
I’m always amused about how posh Caversham residents think it is versus the reality 🧐
The constant redecorating must be wearying though.

Think it’s time for me to unfollow her - she’s really banging on about her bloody aligners, not seen her wearing them or talk about them until today so that shows how much she wears them as she’s always on stories 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not heard any mention of price for them either and she’s trying to hide the AD in her stories 🙄

Reactions: 2
Think it’s time for me to unfollow her - she’s really banging on about her bloody aligners, not seen her wearing them or talk about them until today so that shows how much she wears them as she’s always on stories 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not heard any mention of price for them either and she’s trying to hide the AD in her stories 🙄
She travels miles from where she lives to visit the dentist in West Yorkshire, so I would definitely say she’s got them free or at the very least a seriously reduced rate !

Poor poor Lisa, the holiday in Portugal is off and she can't find anywhere in the UK, my heart bleeds for her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure someone will be along soon to gift her a staycation 🙄
You’re right but I’m hoping they won’t. I mean realistically, in this climate, what holiday provider is going to have a week or two free in Cornwall in the summer to ‘gift’ to an influencer? Or even need to? I booked my U.K. holiday in February and everything was filling up back then. Had to take July instead of our usual week in August and it cost about twice what it normally would. Hopefully, no one will take her bait.

Not going to lie I quite like Lisa / her Instagram , but omg what a turn around into a big old snark aka nasty witch .
Posted that she was ill / lost her voice and had never been this ill in years. Cue followers must have suggested she could have Covid … given the fact she’s just been to London and various other places with insta huns , it’s a very reasonable suggestion !
Oh no it seems , she’s made it very clear on stories it’s just a ‘simple virus ‘ of which there are hundreds…. Basically how dare anyone suggest she has Covid , er Lisa it’s not gone away , it was a reasonable suggestion that will have come from a good place 🤷🏼‍♀️

Is that new room an indoor space to use all year round (in which case it'll be freezing in the winter) or is an outdoor space still but with a glass roof?

Is that new room an indoor space to use all year round (in which case it'll be freezing in the winter) or is an outdoor space still but with a glass roof?
I think it’s supposed to be an indoor space , totally agree it’s going to be freezing 🥶, I don’t think it’s been thought through at all 🤦🏽‍♀️ Underfloor heating would have been a start , but she has basically just got some kind of electric fire that cost over £2k

I guess they'd need to make it an actual part of the house to put underfloor heating in, that electric fire is going to cost just as much to run as it cost to buy :D
I don't think the space was needed but probably someone offered to gift her some tiles and she was off!

It'll look lovely but can't see it being very practical in the UK. A lot of effort and expense (other peoples mainly!), just for an instagrammable backdrop.

I guess they'd need to make it an actual part of the house to put underfloor heating in, that electric fire is going to cost just as much to run as it cost to buy :D
I don't think the space was needed but probably someone offered to gift her some tiles and she was off!
Not necessarily, we are turning our garage into a utility room and adding electric underfloor heating which will be separate from the rest of the house . It’s not that expensive to install or run , we have used it before in our last house

Why has she tiled the wall over the cooker but not the alcove the cooker stands in? I’m actually finding her latest stylings a bit meh. I don’t know if I’m Insta’d out but her house is a bit bland for me atm. I don’t like the colours she’s used in the kitchen either.

I just don’t get what was wrong with her existing kitchen - I know she has to design interiors as that’s her ‘job’ but why not offer the services - and freebies - to someone in need.

Why has she tiled the wall over the cooker but not the alcove the cooker stands in? I’m actually finding her latest stylings a bit meh. I don’t know if I’m Insta’d out but her house is a bit bland for me atm. I don’t like the colours she’s used in the kitchen either.
If you look closely, the back bit already has what looks like a marble splashback, am guessing that's why it's been left. I do wonder what the rest of the family think about the constant redecorating, must be nice to be able to afford to pay someone to do all the painting given pretty much everything else comes free.

Reactions: 2