Lisa Dawson: Queen of the Interiors Blaggers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes agree, it’s not like she does any of the diy (or very minimal ie painting) herself.

Mike the builder must be loving it 😀

Reactions: 2
You just know the covered courtyard is freezing 🥶 why on Earth she didn’t get u floor heating with tons of insulation or at the very least a woodburner 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
What is going to be on the agenda next year for Lisa?, what do we reckon she's re-do next?

I reckon she'll do their bedroom, that's was done all of 5 mins ago, must be due a refresh..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Genuinely used to like her , but recently she will literally flog anything and everything on the gram . Most recently Lilly O’Brians chocolate, Im sure Vouge Williams used to have that gig 🤔 any way I guess she has to fund the never ending trips to London somehow … oh no I forgot those are probably funded by freebies as well .

I’ve seen her house on rightmove - gorgeous house and absolutely huge. I love some of her interiors, some aren’t my taste (kitchen, bedroom) but I like that she’s not gone down the same route as every other account with a green or navy kitchen.
In terms of blogging I like her niche edits and think she puts a lot of time and effort into them, she seems more ‘professional’ in her written content that most of the other Instagram home accounts.

Reactions: 4
Oh wow, I wonder why they’re moving? She hasn’t mentioned anything on her insta has she, unless I missed it.
Also, how do I find the listing? Quite fancy having a nose 😀

Yeah it’s on her latest post. I wonder if she’s not getting as much “work” as she did. She’s been much quieter the past year on the blagging front.

They’re downsizing now that the children are older, makes sense. How on earth is she going to fit all that stuff into a townhouse though 😳

They’re downsizing now that the children are older, makes sense. How on earth is she going to fit all that stuff into a townhouse though 😳
She said she wants to move near the train station in York city centre. The townhouses in that area are bleeping huge and not much cheaper than the house she’s selling. For all her ‘downsizing’ and ‘courtyard garden’, she’s probably looking at something like this

They seem to not be having much movement selling their house, reduced price and Rightmove are now pushing it on Instagram

Have they sold? I can't find the house on Rightmove?

Edited to add - I think they've taken it off the market, only reference I can find of the listing for it just says 'previously listed'. Am sure they had to reduce the price so maybe they've had no offers etc so took it off for now.

Last edited: