Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I wondered that too - probably too tight to shell out the $25. Also you don’t need a reservation you just go to the podium and you get the next available table - we always use ours and never wait more than 5 minutes. They couldn’t even explain how it works, which restaurants and that the birthday $25 can only be used in your birthday month. They haven’t a clue.

Did anyone notice no adverts on last nights? Wondered if they got a copyright strike or forgot to turn ads on 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
We all know that claw is a little miss know it all she knows duck all
---
Any thread titles to keep this thread going ?

Reactions: 3
I am so confused with her time line. She said ade had gone to work but he appeared and opened amazon parcels. Then he was going out to lunch at the ivy but seemed to be around when she was sorting the house out.
She was putting bread to prove overnight but ate it for dinner. That soup looked gross, more like something the lodge twats would do.

Her office looked no different even though she tidied it. If they put things away when they have finished with it the house wouldn't get so messy. If I could give my house the TLC it needs in 45 minutes I would be very happy. More like a quick tidy or it tok far longer than 45 minutes

Just watched the latest life with claw. They spend the first part slagging off her sister 😳😳😳then shows all her junk which she calls “craft projects” - she keeps every single receipt from every single trip for journaling? She needs to go on that hoarder programme. She’s going to write a journal about the seven dwarf dinner ffs.

Those primark trainers - nope. Those are for three year olds you weirdo.

And the whole we work constantly - bollocks. Packing bits of tit into envelopes whilst watching Netflix and writing lists? Nah.

And that’s not a paella 🤣

She’s a bleeping oddball.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Wondering when they’ll try a Disney Cruise? They’re one of the last to get in on that act. But they can’t use the basically ‘ never ending’ DVC points to cover that.

Wondering when they’ll try a Disney Cruise? They’re one of the last to get in on that act. But they can’t use the basically ‘ never ending’ DVC points to cover that.
I think you can use DVC points for a cruise but it’s basically the worst value you can get from the points and that includes staying at partner hotels round the world. Also, they must have run out of 2023 DVC points by now as they have just done a fairly long trip and borrowed a lot of points from this year for their big family trip in October 2022. I think they have more trips planned this year so don’t forget to keep eating stale croissants and melon from six months ago to pay for several trips a year, kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cant believe how much she slags off her sister in the Life with Lisa vlog!
I wasnt going to bother after I saw she was wearing the grey bobble hat with the Mickey ears 🙈 ..she dresses like a child!
Shes still moaning about her shoulder....blaming her working constantly 🙄
I turned vlog off when she started going on about journaling 😴

What bleeping freak keeps receipts of every trip? Why the duck would anyone want a copy of a Golden Corral or Olive Garden receipt? Or maybe a Starbucks one? Baffling!

She tidies tit up all day , cuts out pictures from a Disney book to stick in a journal, and writes a ‘to do’ list and classes that all as work? Been taking tips off the Lodge Cunts.

She ain’t the full ticket.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What bleeping freak keeps receipts of every trip? Why the duck would anyone want a copy of a Golden Corral or Olive Garden receipt? Or maybe a Starbucks one? Baffling!

She tidies tit up all day , cuts out pictures from a Disney book to stick in a journal, and writes a ‘to do’ list and classes that all as work? Been taking tips off the Lodge Cunts.

She ain’t the full ticket.
Yeo agree. She couldn’t handle a proper job. Same as the caravan Cunts.

Reactions: 5
Talking like they’re the first to Vlog Tron, seen so many vlogs before this one and better quality too
She had to always get in ‘because we’re DVC members we got preferential rides’ and when putting the bags in the locker had to say ‘room for my loungefly’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Talking like they’re the first to Vlog Tron, seen so many vlogs before this one and better quality too
She had to always get in ‘because we’re DVC members we got preferential rides’ and when putting the bags in the locker had to say ‘room for my loungefly’
Yes & the 'oh we got front seats' 🤮 I thought we were going to get a step by step guide to the seats but it was basically 'well Ade fits & they're like Flight of passage' 🙄. The 'oooh lots of benches & a restroom.....I found the whole vlog very patronising & the new intro....another one with her mouth wide open on a coaster lol 🙈

Well it took some doing but I think she actually made a curry worse than the sludge guys ! That takes some going well done 👏

• Haha
It did look gross. Didn't seem to use many leftovers.
Mini declutters- just keep the place tidy and it will be fine

What’s Stig going to do when the dog pops its clogs and he can’t use walking it as an excuse to go to the corner shop and fill his face with Mars bars?

Reactions: 6
She's reached a new level of crazy in the latest Lisa vlog. Getting excited to use 3 day old baguette, saving pickling juice to pickle 6 week old onions, recommending reusing kitchen paper towel. Madness!

• Wow
  • Haha
If she bought less food each time they wouldn't have anything to vlog. The fridge is a mess, Ade keeps half drunk cans in there

So RUDE calling her sister mighty mouth both of them!!!! They are NASTY
---
Claw has a face like a slapped arse the whole video. She’s an entitled witch. Multiple trips every year and still sitting there like her tit don’t stink.
---
Slagging off the patents, her sister…
---
stop talking about your sisters health problems!!!!
---
Slagging the family off because they want to eat three meals a day on holiday.
---
I also don’t need to see her sister washing her feet with a baby wipe in the airport. No need for gratuitous trotters shots. 🤮

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.