Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder it takes her so long to pack and why they have to travel upper class.

Reactions: 3
That Bath and Bodyworks order is obscene. Where are you going to put all that, Lisa? You don’t have room for your tons of almost-empty hand soap bottles as it is, let alone a tit ton of new onesZ

Reactions: 6
That Bath and Bodyworks order is obscene. Where are you going to put all that, Lisa? You don’t have room for your tons of almost-empty hand soap bottles as it is, let alone a tit ton of new onesZ
With the amount of times they visit there really is no need to purchase so much in one go unless you use it and have done with it but she hangs onto little bits, could not be bothered with that, and did she not buy the Mickey head dispenser on a recent trip? How many soap bottles do you need?

Reactions: 4
And she makes out they afford to go out to Florida by saving money ,her sugar daddy Barney brought her that bath and body works hand soaps

Them ride photos are just cringe, I actually feel sorry for them and the prep they do for it
My friend went on the hulk and her boob came out, that was a brilliant ride photo 🤣
Bet that chocolate banana is her fave, that was a planned photo too hoping for some smutty comments. They are honestly child like. That’s alright Barney just dip yours in the half empty Nutella pot she brings on holiday.!
Bath and body works isn’t a thing anymore as they sell it in the uk for pretty much the same price with the exchange rates being so bad

• Haha
  • Heart
They always think they are the pioneers of Disney. Oh they have “discovered”, for example, a quiet spot for a sit down in Animal Kingdom? Well done, only several hundred people have been there today already. Same for food. Obviously other people know about the fried chicken etc otherwise they would stop selling it.

They’re very “we know more than you amateurs” well it’s no bloody wonder, 90% of your vacation time and money is spend on Disney!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg as if she actually filmed her sister getting lost and then getting upset and crying and claw cackling like crazy at her and leaving it in the Vlog!!! Wicked evil b*****

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg as if she actually filmed her sister getting lost and then getting upset and crying and claw cackling like crazy at her and leaving it in the Vlog!!! Wicked evil b*****
Yes lots of cackling in this one starting with the fake laugh on the Ratatouille ride! Running to get on Guardians of the Galaxy for the umpteenth time as if their life depended on it instead of spending quality time with her mum who was enjoying Billy Ocean & it was mums last Disney Park day too ( claw mentioned again mum only had a 14 day ticket 🙄)
Then filming her sister who was obviously distressed & upset when she got a bit lost & laughing loudly at her! ...then leaving it in the vlog!!!
Entitled self centred B***h

• Heart
Good god opening scene of her latest Life with Lisa and she shrieks at the top of her voice to her sister. My ears!!! And I didn’t need to see the blokes belly hanging out of his trackies she could have cut that surely?

Who on earth on their very last day in Disney would do a review of the holiday for that amount of time, sad sacks

Lots of whinging in the latest review vlog 🙄 too dark, too busy, carpets need a clean, no refillable mug stations, missing her dad...yada yada but 6 accommodations in 2.5 weeks!!! Ridiculous!!

Wow! They really rate themselves as some kind of travel experts! Considering his cheap they are at home snd the state of their house at times they have done nerve criticizing hotels for ‘grubby’ carpets. And the condescending tone of reviewing All Stars … ‘we’ve never stayed in a budget resort and was surprised how nice it was’ translates to oh poor people have a nice Disney resort too! They certainly did not sell me on ever buying DVC. But then all these Disney vloggers have put me off going to WDW I’ll stick to DLP if I go back to Disney ever again.
---
Where is Indiyarna ?
---
What do these people insist on saying get out the Disney bubble then go to Celebration, one of the most Disneyesque towns ever.
---
How come TPB hasn’t leeched onto these two ?

Last edited:
Think the shine of Dvc is starting to fade, it sounds like a absolute nightmare having to pack up and move all the time if you are unable to secure your full stay at one hotel. Who could be bothered with that and hanging about waiting on your room to be ready, we have been to Orlando lots of times and stay usually in a villa or condo, now I know everyone is different but we love just getting in to our accommodation, unpacking and enjoying our days and not having to think about packing up and moving after a few days. We have done trips with a visit to NY and also Disney cruise but that would be the only additional change we would do.
Lots of mentioning of cheaper options this trip, is the cost beginning to bite?

Reactions: 5
You need to be so organised and book on the days the rooms are released with DVC to get what you want and they should know that, no good moaning about it now. Even I have absorbed that information and I don’t have DVC.

They didn’t seem too happy on this trip. I know Claw said she always feels sad after she leaves her dad and I get that but maybe they’re just overdoing Disney and need to try somewhere else. They also said it was their first trip completely alone but they did have that week with her dad so I think they mean there was nobody to show off to other all their Disney knowledge and patronise.

Reactions: 7
I’m amazed that they’d never got or heard of a Landry card given that they know everything about holidaying in Florida

I’m amazed that they’d never got or heard of a Landry card given that they know everything about holidaying in Florida
And especially as she was a member of a Disney chat forum where she was a active member uploading their trip reports etc and it was discussed numerous times on the site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.