Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww
I have just subjected myself to the Paris moan fest one. Yeah there were tit stains in the bog so go to reception and change rooms problem sorted right away. Nope Lisa insists on staying in the room with a face like a slapped arse and
about the cleaner not speaking English. They wasted a half day when a quick room change would have sorted it. Then tries to get free cocktails. 🤣

they brought their own croissants and even had a set “it’s meal deal time” once they got to near DLP - they’d brought Tesco meal deal which must have been minging after an overnight hotel stay a flight and a road trip to DLP. That cheese butty looked ripe.

the level of moaning is off the scale and the number of awwwww made me irrationally angry along with her claw hand and what’s with the weird eyebrow shape?
They really are one of the worst Disney vloggers. Exhausting to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
they brought their own croissants and even had a set “it’s meal deal time” once they got to near DLP - they’d brought Tesco meal deal which must have been minging after an overnight hotel stay a flight and a road trip to DLP. That cheese butty looked ripe.
I keep meaning to say this, surely those meal deal sandwiches that they insist on bringing aren't being refrigerated and they eat them the next day after buying them and sitting in a car for hours. A limp, soggy sweaty sandwich. Delish.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I keep meaning to say this, surely those meal deal sandwiches that they insist on bringing aren't being refrigerated and they eat them the next day after buying them and sitting in a car for hours. A limp, soggy sweaty sandwich. Delish.
It's the idea that this sort of behaviour basically funds their trips that annoys me. Yeah, it probably gives them a bit of extra spending money, hardly worth it in my opinion, but it does not pay for 4+ trips a year to the US and all their DLP visits.

Maybe with the money they save by taking their own croissants to France (and often bringing them back to eat at home), Ade could get some new t shirts?

Reactions: 2
Then tries to get free cocktails. 🤣
And it just goes to show how tit her editing skills are. She initially tried to make out it was either a voucher or a cocktail but then later admitted she tried to get the cocktails separately.

Yes, their decision making was all fucked up but once they finally got moved to the new room, and after all that had happened their first thought is 'what can we get out of this for ourselves'.

They really are a scummy pair.

Whilst what happened to them doesn't put DLP in a good light I am so pleased that this shitshow (pun intended) happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It couldn't have happened to a nicer couple....well maybe the lodge guys 🤣🤣

• Haha
More moaning in their weekly vlog on the Life with Lisa channel, this time about how hard it is to run her own business and how she does so many hours :rolleyes:

Also I swear every home vlog has decluttering, how much tit is in their house that they need to declutter all the time?!

• Haha
Scrambled egg with banana 🤮🤮🤮, I’m sorry but it’s nothing like a banana pancake and don’t get me started about using metal implements in pans 🤬

Reactions: 2
So…., I went down the rabbit hole of the second DLP slog…. Or is it day one or day 2 - listen love don’t know/don’t bleeping care so piss off with your comment down below tit!! I actually got to around the 8 min mark and my own claw finger went straight to the off button -moan moan moan again
—plebs being let in at the same time as the posh people
- need breakfast - so many places not open - she sat with just a coffee while he stuffed his face -bet she was seething
-need merch need merch need merch!!!! Got bleeping ugly ears (nice ears but ugly on her!!!)
-after that the voice got higher and higher with the Awwwwwww’s cuuuuute’s etc and for the sake of my bleeding ears I bowed out sharpish!!
Anyway good luck my friends if you venture down there let me know how it went from 8min onwards -cheers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg just watched the weekend vlog with the dog being dog was all dirty she was proper moaning and screaming with her high pitched voice she was going to have a heart attack that what dogs do play in mud let it be a dog

Reactions: 3
Just watched their trip announcement.......the way they talk about their poor son is awful. Basically said they're taking his girlfriend along as he 'needs a babysitter' and they mention about 100 times its the girlfriends "first time to WDW, to the US as well, actually it's her first time on an airplane"

I don’t understand these vloggers who think their ‘trips’ are so important they have to make an ‘announcement’ about it……. To all of about 600 people - why go with the son if he is such a pain…. I hope I have Never spoken about my kids like that (hey I know all kids can touch your last nerve sometimes but you don’t speak to strangers about it!) I feel sorry for the poor girlfriend - what with looking after to spoilt son and having to put up with the mothers moaning and screeching- and don’t get me started on bumbling Boris!!!!

• Haha
Just watched their trip announcement.......the way they talk about their poor son is awful. Basically said they're taking his girlfriend along as he 'needs a babysitter' and they mention about 100 times its the girlfriends "first time to WDW, to the US as well, actually it's her first time on an airplane"
I bet she'll be the focus of the content, milking that for views.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.