Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she'll be the focus of the content, milking that for views.
I already feel sorry for that poor girl (although if she's been going out with the son for years she surely knows what she is letting herself in for).

Every vlog will be full of Lisa commenting on something and then reminding Maisie that she had told her about that -

• "it's 34 degrees and that's really hot Maisie , isn't it"
  • "you didn't spew up on rock and roller coaster after all and you thought you would which is strange because you have done all the coasters at Drayton Manor, didn't you"
  • "that blaze pizza was the best pizza you ever had, wasn't it"
  • louie told you you'd want to hang yourself by day 2, didn't he"

And yeah the way she spoke about her own son was appalling. Horrible cow.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if Ade fits onto the popular rides at Universal, as unlike Disney, they're notoriously tight for bigger people?

I suppose anyone looks massive next to tiny, petite, fragrant Lisa though. Did you know she wears kids' clothes sometimes? She may have mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Their latest vlog "what's in our park bags" is so dull until the end which is hilarious! They are filming it in DLP. Poor Ade being constantly moaned at about how big his park bag is etc and what he has in it, yet I'm sure she'd be greatful for some of the stuff if she needed it!

Ade's bag is a hiking bag, he shows his bag first, then she shreeks through her bag reveal whilst doing that stupid bleeping thing with pushing all her fingers together whilst explaining stuff! Then Ade remembers that a clasp on his bag has a whistle on it, she laughs about it until he blows the whistle and she gets really angry about it, really tells him off then ends the vlog quickly as she's so pissed off šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
Jesus H Christ what did I just watchšŸ¤£

Him going through his bag pulling out everything but spare underpants youā€™d think he was trekking across the Sahara ffs

And her bloody claws when talking šŸ˜”

ā€œOoooo show your pensā€ weirdo

I donā€™t need to know you have Imodium with you Lisa

The whistle šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh!!! Dear!!!! god!!!! She is not right!!! Just watched the Florida packing slogā€¦ā€¦ scruffy mare all her clothes look like they need a good iron - I canā€™t believe she micro manages everything -she even packs the 20 year old boyā€™s case! And even stuff for the girlfriend -also enjoyed watching the bozo showing/blowing his whistle in the ā€˜whatā€™s in my bagā€™ tit show! Oh how I laughed when she got the arse with him - I bet he copped a gob full after she slapped the camera off !!!

Watching their trip announcement vlog - can't believe how patronising she is towards their son. I hope he does vlog his trip and does a better job than her (lets face it, it's not hard), she'll be fuming!

Omg does Lisa not realise that the 60 is the speed limit not the number of animals that have been reported? šŸ˜‚ Jesus Christ

What the duck ā€¦ I meandered over to her Lisa channelā€¦ Iā€™m 10 minutes into it. What is her actual job????? Drawing in calendars or something??? Sheā€™s bleeping awful. Will persevere but Iā€™m taking Iā€™m for the team watching this shite šŸ¤£

Ahhhhhhā€¦ buntingā€¦. Planner (as bad as Disney in Denial) Iā€™m filming so much content (of what????) bad eyebrows whinging voiceā€¦.. cuddles camera like itā€™s Brad Pittā€¦bleeping claw hands I want to chop offā€¦ sheā€™s a bleep

THE HANDS!!!!!! AGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

She films her bleeping scrap books???? Is that her job?????? Shoot meā€¦

(Sorry Iā€™m commenting whilst watching)

Iā€™m only at 19 minutes only half way throughā€¦send help šŸ¤®

The claw!

Hang on she thinks 60 on the motorway means 60 animals? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Aaaand she meets with Dalimore another grifterā€¦. Has he got his own thread yet?

Mentions Prick and Pity ā€¦ ultimate grifters who will drop you once they canā€™t get freebies off you

Thatā€™s a wrap folks I suffered so you donā€™t have to!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What the duck ā€¦ I meandered over to her Lisa channelā€¦ Iā€™m 10 minutes into it. What is her actual job????? Drawing in calendars or something??? Sheā€™s bleeping awful. Will persevere but Iā€™m taking Iā€™m for the team watching this shite šŸ¤£

Ahhhhhhā€¦ buntingā€¦. Planner (as bad as Disney in Denial) Iā€™m filming so much content (of what????) bad eyebrows whinging voiceā€¦.. cuddles camera like itā€™s Brad Pittā€¦bleeping claw hands I want to chop offā€¦ sheā€™s a bleep

THE HANDS!!!!!! AGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

She films her bleeping scrap books???? Is that her job?????? Shoot meā€¦

(Sorry Iā€™m commenting whilst watching)

Iā€™m only at 19 minutes only half way throughā€¦send help šŸ¤®

The claw!

Hang on she thinks 60 on the motorway means 60 animals? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Aaaand she meets with Dalimore another grifterā€¦. Has he got his own thread yet?

Mentions Prick and Pity ā€¦ ultimate grifters who will drop you once they canā€™t get freebies off you

Thatā€™s a wrap folks I suffered so you donā€™t have to!
No dalimore hasnā€™t got his own thread but canā€™t wait for that one when it happens. He started off pretty harmless but now heā€™s as annoying as the lodge idiots and these two

Iā€™m sure she once said that her paetron was one price? Yet sheā€™s now saying that her top tier get Disney vlogs earlier!! Sheā€™s obviously getting lessons from prick and pouty

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just endured the "what's in my park bag" video. Still no idea why Ade needs to carry such a large backpack, which I am sure is completely annoying to other guests. You're in Disney, not hiking the Hindu Kush.

Nice moment when he blew that whistle in Lisa's ear, though. Really enjoyed that.

Did she really screech into the first day DLP vlog ā€˜oh Ade we love a secret back door entrance šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ā€™ lucky Ade
That claw hand she reminds me of Mr Krabs from spongebob šŸ¦€

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think that her scrapbooking thing looks like a big old mess?

Reactions: 1
Thatā€™s what she does all day sits in her clutter room and colours in all day and calls it work oh I worked so hard had a busy week Iā€™m soooo tired I deserve a trip to Florida

Reactions: 1
Thatā€™s what she does all day sits in her clutter room and colours in all day and calls it work oh I worked so hard had a busy week Iā€™m soooo tired I deserve a trip to Florida
Her utterly tit time management and her moaning about having to work all day and weekends as a consequence drives me nuts. Sort yourself out.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.