Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate them. They are friends with the lodge grifters which says it all. Yet again sharing quick service meal because too tight to buy a bleeping dinner. A butty and a bit of salad between two for tea? And the grifters with one chicken dinner to share? Yet staying in deluxe hotels and flying premium but won’t get a dinner each? Twats.
Oh and now moaning about ROTR. duck off you knobs.

Reactions: 4
I think that ade would be very boring in the bedroom with Lisa always on top if it’s the other way round he would of squashed the poor thing 😂😂😂🙈🙈

Why are they spunking up DVC points on a one bedroomed villa when it’s only the two of them? Surely they didn’t need to use all the points they had accumulated and could have saved some for their trip later in the year? All their penny pinching year-round is ridiculous when they waste so much.

Reactions: 1
Why are they spunking up DVC points on a one bedroomed villa when it’s only the two of them? Surely they didn’t need to use all the points they had accumulated and could have saved some for their trip later in the year? All their penny pinching year-round is ridiculous when they waste so much.
They want to FLEX

Reactions: 1
6 minutes of sodding AWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwiiiinnnnggggg. Get in the bleeping bin. I'm done with that one already. It's not good for my stress levels to continue watching.

"Oh look Ade it's got a toilet awwwwwww!" These people have got problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im not a violent woman but the way she said 'Oh my goodness that balcony is huge' in her squeaky child like voice made me just want to kick her in the fanny. Really hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im not a violent woman but the way she said 'Oh my goodness that balcony is huge' in her squeaky child like voice made me just want to kick her in the fanny. Really hard.
....and then launch her off that balcony into that road, to then get run over by a Disney bus just as she was picking herself up. Awwwwww that would be just perfect.

• Haha
They took small Mickey shaped cakes they bought in DLP to WDW

And why does she always interrupt Ade, she asked him a question then as he went to answer she awwwwwed at something and spoke over him 😒

Oh and apparently no one (other than them) ever used the Patisserie in the France Pavilion until Ratatouille opened.....they had to wait in a line.....oh my goodness, that must be terrible!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wtf they took cake they bought in Paris all the way to Florida? What a pair of utter twit waffles 🤣🤣

Oh ffs I’m only ten minutes into the latest and I just want to jump into the telly and throttle her….. the stupid baby talk and awwwws “awwww they love each other” at the bleeping manatees. And the claw finger. Awww it’s so cute. Awww it’s so sweet. duck off you are an adult. I’m going to have to do an “awwww” count if I can face watching it again.

Oh and it’s not called Space 2020 Lisa.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does Ade keep getting stopped at security? Maybe because he looks like he has been sleeping in a van for months

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do they ever stop bleeping moaning? If everything is better in Disneyland Paris then just go there, save yourselves a fortune. Maybe they can take some snacks they bought in Florida there?

Reactions: 5
Wtf they took cake they bought in Paris all the way to Florida? What a pair of utter twit waffles 🤣🤣

Oh ffs I’m only ten minutes into the latest and I just want to jump into the telly and throttle her….. the stupid baby talk and awwwws “awwww they love each other” at the bleeping manatees. And the claw finger. Awww it’s so cute. Awww it’s so sweet. duck off you are an adult. I’m going to have to do an “awwww” count if I can face watching it again.

Oh and it’s not called Space 2020 Lisa.
She says ‘Awwwwww’ as many times per vlog as Danny Dalimore says ‘Honestly/I’ll be honest.’ I almost can’t get through their vlogs anymore as it’s all I ever hear! Drives me insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do they ever stop bleeping moaning? If everything is better in Disneyland Paris then just go there, save yourselves a fortune. Maybe they can take some snacks they bought in Florida there?
Yet when in DLP they constantly compared it to WDW 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why does Ade keep getting stopped at security? Maybe because he looks like he has been sleeping in a van for months
I think its because they can't believe he has DVC and has stolen the magic band.....which is why they have to keep resetting it

• Haha
I particularly enjoyed Lisa raging “DAMN YOU, RATATOUILLE” because it meant they had to stand in a queue for ten minutes to get a pastry.

If they have 200 DVC points a year, that’s a whooping 600 they have to dispose of in 2022. No wonder they are spending points on stupid accommodation like there is no tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.