Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely thought she was well approaching 60 😲

All she does is moan, whine and talk absolute tit, who the duck wants to watch a mini hitler marching around orlando like it owes her something 😂

Lisa, get in the bin you absolute fool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, we stay in a 3.5k a night DVC but take our own cereal bars into the parks to save money is a hell of a budgeting take

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't have an issue about having a budget on holiday. I won't eat onsite generally as the prices are so high but occasionally I try things that you can't get off site, same at universal.

Though I draw the line at taking pot noodles though don't buy them in the first place. At DLP I go shopping and get croissants, milk and crisps etc for my room rather than buying in the parks. Though at seaworld I paid more for a small bag of crisps than a huge one in the supermarket because I needed something to snack on!

I've watched a few of her life with Lisa vlogs (ages ago) and she was OK but that was before covid so probably before she befriended the that's.

Reactions: 1
I feel like Lisa likes to be the victim, and controls every narrative so she can spin it that she’s the victim when clearly 90% of their problems are their own making.

For example, Cheesecake Factory in Florida. They said it was busy and didn’t want to wait for a proper table so sat at the bar and then complained there wasn’t enough room and the service wasn’t good. Well, yeah dickheads you’re at a bar seat not designed for you to have a 3 course meal it’s designed for quick bar snacks and the staff assigned to that area probably have three times as many tables than staff assigned to the restaurant area because they’re expected to be serving quick turn around items not a 3 course meal.

The complaining in DLP that the room was dirty. Rather than go to the desk and say they were unhappy, ask for it to be cleaned / moved and then go about their day they apparently spent 2 hours supervising the cleaning and saying the cleaner wasn’t doing her job. Then they moaned they’d lost so much park time because they’d been waiting for the cleaner etc. Problems can happen with hotel rooms, that’s life. Most people let someone know and don’t let it interfere with their life, but not Lisa.

Complaining about “Steak 71” and the service but they refused to order their main course until they’d eaten their starters then moaned it took ages for their main to arrive / being told the kitchen was closed and saying staff acted like they were doing them a favour. Newsflash, they were.

From the WDW vlogs and DLP video, with the amount of moaning they’ve done why do they even go to Disney?

Reactions: 8
Quite a few years ago I think she realised that moaning created viewers, I watched one where she went to some holiday apartment she had visited before and I'm sure she complained about the trees growing and spoiling the view and then mentioned a mark on the carpet too, as though someone had taken a a tit on it. I've been to then and they were great, in places a bit tired but the price and onsite facilities were great.
I'm not sure if she complained on behalf of the kids too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
When they go to Florida Lisa has to plan each day what they going to do and she even writes down what days she having resort time each day on her planner is planned .. i don’t might panning but she does it a bit to extreme

I’m glad these dixkheads now have their own thread.

every tube I hear that “awwwwwwwwww” I want to throttle her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's when she stands in front of the mirror to show her outfit of the day that gets on my tits.

Unless she's addressing children what's the point? She's only 2ft 4 with size 1 feet so no adult is going to be buying anything she wears.

Oh and don't get me started on that wizened gnarly finger!

• Haha
It's when she stands in front of the mirror to show her outfit of the day that gets on my tits.

Unless she's addressing children what's the point? She's only 2ft 4 with size 1 feet so no adult is going to be buying anything she wears.

Oh and don't get me started on that wizened gnarly finger!
Does she wear children's clothes.....she's never mentioned it 🤔 (😉)

Reactions: 4
Does she wear children's clothes.....she's never mentioned it 🤔 (😉)
I know when I watched one of the vlogs where they were shopping she was moaning that everything was a medium or large and much too big for her. Well obviously you daft woman, you're not average size! I'm assuming she buys youth or XS.

I don't have an issue about having a budget on holiday. I won't eat onsite generally as the prices are so high but occasionally I try things that you can't get off site, same at universal.

Though I draw the line at taking pot noodles though don't buy them in the first place. At DLP I go shopping and get croissants, milk and crisps etc for my room rather than buying in the parks. Though at seaworld I paid more for a small bag of crisps than a huge one in the supermarket because I needed something to snack on!

I've watched a few of her life with Lisa vlogs (ages ago) and she was OK but that was before covid so probably before she befriended the that's.
I don't think any of us have an issue with budgeting. It's the flying Upper or Premium and staying in high-end DVC or onsite at DLP and then saying she is budgeting on food by eating pot noodles or bringing cereal bars when they clearly don't need to! If they flew economy and stayed at value or moderate or off-site they could eat proper meals on the same budget or less.

The average person travelling, sure make your own brekkie and take snacks in the park. I have zero issue with that!

The average person travelling, sure make your own brekkie and take snacks in the park. I have zero issue with that!
Same. I’m off on holiday next month (not Disney, sadly) and the first thing we will do when we get there is go to a local big supermarket and stock up on drinks and snacks so we’re not paying hotel prices all the time.

No one who has DVC is truly on a budget anyway. It’s not a rip off and you get what you pay for but you’re tied into going to Florida every year (I know that’s the idea). They must have a decent amount of points (and therefore annual fees) so to talk about penny saving seems moot.

I would say they’re not on a budget as such but simply mean. Saw a vlog where they took croissants to DLP, didn’t eat them there so brought them back and warmed them up to eat 5 days past their use-by date. They looked dry and disgusting but the satisfaction of not wasting a couple of quid seemed to make them very smug and happy.

I would say they’re not on a budget as such but simply mean. Saw a vlog where they took croissants to DLP, didn’t eat them there so brought them back and warmed them up to eat 5 days past their use-by date. They looked dry and disgusting but the satisfaction of not wasting a couple of quid seemed to make them very smug and happy.
🤮🤮🤮🤮
That's vile

Reactions: 3
I’m glad these dixkheads now have their own thread.

every tube I hear that “awwwwwwwwww” I want to throttle her.
The “awwww look how cute my shadow is” has become a couples joke with my husband. Every shadow one of us asks if it’s cute with the high pitched awwwwwwwww 😂🙈

• Haha
The “awwww look how cute my shadow is” has become a couples joke with my husband. Every shadow one of us asks if it’s cute with the high pitched awwwwwwwww 😂🙈
That made me want to chuck stuff at the TV

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same. I’m off on holiday next month (not Disney, sadly) and the first thing we will do when we get there is go to a local big supermarket and stock up on drinks and snacks so we’re not paying hotel prices all the time.

No one who has DVC is truly on a budget anyway. It’s not a rip off and you get what you pay for but you’re tied into going to Florida every year (I know that’s the idea). They must have a decent amount of points (and therefore annual fees) so to talk about penny saving seems moot.

actually I have dvc and your not tied at all unless you want to be, yes the main draw is Florida but we have been to Hawaii, California, New York, Vegas, rome, Barcelona and cruises etc. Dvc have a partner timeshare company that you can use your points in, we stayed in a Hilton in Vegas. California we used the Disney hotel as a base. So not limited at all. As for dues, yes you have to pay each year but we’ve had years where we have rented them out and made enough to cover the dues and a good sum on top. I don’t get the whole pot noodle thing and scrimping. I fly economy everywhere unless I can get a good deal, managed to now get flights and flying home premium which was actually cheaper than my economy flight going out. I’ll do it then only if it’s a good deal if not I’ll use the cash towards spends on holiday

actually I have dvc and your not tied at all unless you want to be, yes the main draw is Florida but we have been to Hawaii, California, New York, Vegas, rome, Barcelona and cruises etc. Dvc have a partner timeshare company that you can use your points in, we stayed in a Hilton in Vegas. California we used the Disney hotel as a base. So not limited at all. As for dues, yes you have to pay each year but we’ve had years where we have rented them out and made enough to cover the dues and a good sum on top. I don’t get the whole pot noodle thing and scrimping. I fly economy everywhere unless I can get a good deal, managed to now get flights and flying home premium which was actually cheaper than my economy flight going out. I’ll do it then only if it’s a good deal if not I’ll use the cash towards spends on holiday
Didn’t mean to have a go at anyone with DVC. Obviously it works out great for a lot of people. However, these Disney vlogging twats WANT to be tied in, that was my point. They don’t have DVC to save money, in fact it makes no financial sense for most of them to have it in the first place, but they want to be locked into going to Disney no matter what.

Does anyone know how many points Loser and Aid have? Must be quite a lot if a couple of years’ worth will pay for a night in the three bedroomed villa at BLT, a week plus at Old Key West and a few nights at Beach Club and that’s just one trip, maybe they have points left over for their upcoming trips, we will see.

Every third Vlog in her Life with Loser channel seems to be about declluttering and tidying yet she never seems to make a dent in it. 20 bottles of Bath and Bodywork’s stuff with half an inch of liquid in is ridiculous, for example

Didn’t mean to have a go at anyone with DVC. Obviously it works out great for a lot of people. However, these Disney vlogging twats WANT to be tied in, that was my point. They don’t have DVC to save money, in fact it makes no financial sense for most of them to have it in the first place, but they want to be locked into going to Disney no matter what.

Does anyone know how many points Loser and Aid have? Must be quite a lot if a couple of years’ worth will pay for a night in the three bedroomed villa at BLT, a week plus at Old Key West and a few nights at Beach Club and that’s just one trip, maybe they have points left over for their upcoming trips, we will see.

Every third Vlog in her Life with Loser channel seems to be about declluttering and tidying yet she never seems to make a dent in it. 20 bottles of Bath and Bodywork’s stuff with half an inch of liquid in is ridiculous, for example
Sheesh how many times she need to declutter 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.