Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t mean to have a go at anyone with DVC. Obviously it works out great for a lot of people. However, these Disney vlogging twats WANT to be tied in, that was my point. They don’t have DVC to save money, in fact it makes no financial sense for most of them to have it in the first place, but they want to be locked into going to Disney no matter what.

Does anyone know how many points Loser and Aid have? Must be quite a lot if a couple of years’ worth will pay for a night in the three bedroomed villa at BLT, a week plus at Old Key West and a few nights at Beach Club and that’s just one trip, maybe they have points left over for their upcoming trips, we will see.

Every third Vlog in her Life with Loser channel seems to be about declluttering and tidying yet she never seems to make a dent in it. 20 bottles of Bath and Bodywork’s stuff with half an inch of liquid in is ridiculous, for example
Oh crikey didn’t for a second you were having a go was just explaining that you don’t have to always go to Florida there are lots of options. To be honest we have said we will use our yearly points this year then might sell, our kids are grown up, flights are so expensive and we want to see asia etc before we are to old 🤣 we have used it as abit of a business with rental and we’d make more selling them than what they cost us as we bought when it was nearly $2 to the pound

I’ve just look at the points chart for travel next week January might have been a few points less but not loads, 1 night at bay lake theme park view three bed is 135 per night, old key west 1 bed villa is 29 points per night and beach club is 37 points per night. Yearly dues are way less than if you booked a dvc room via a rental company but you have the initial cost of buying in. Sure they said their home resort is wilderness lodge current price to buy points on resale market is varying between $120-$180 per point plus closing costs. Buying direct is more and I’d say they have as they have perks with resale you don’t get full dvc perks
Hope that makes sense 🙂

Reactions: 3
200 points at Copper Creek
Good knowledge! This is what I am here on Tattle for.

That seems like, I dunno, a lot. I am not completely au fait with DVC as I don’t have it but have looked into it. Anyone care to enlighten us?

Reactions: 1
200 points would cost them about £1200-£1300 a year on dues, so you can equate how much that bay lake stay cost them, stupid use of points could done a cruise. That amount of points would got nearly two people on a three night cruise which includes all food and soft drinks, instead they entertained the lodge idiots

Reactions: 4
200 points would cost them about £1200-£1300 a year on dues, so you can equate how much that bay lake stay cost them, stupid use of points could done a cruise. That amount of points would got nearly two people on a three night cruise which includes all food and soft drinks, instead they entertained the lodge idiots
The craziest things was that they booked that stay on arrival day.....they barely got to enjoy it

I watched their vlog about why they bought into DVC. Most of it was irrelevant claptrap but despite their protestations to the contrary, Disney definitely saw them coming, didn’t they?

Some classic quotes:

“Everyone thinks you’re millionaires if you go to Disney and stay in nice accommodation”

“We don’t live in a particularly nice house”

It’s nice that they’re pleased with it but now things have changed in the parks, as they saw on their last trip, I wonder if they’re still as delighted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If any thick tubers make their personal tit public for the World to see on their channel and other social media platforms , then Yes .

eg there's a snobby woman on youtube who boasts about her husbands aston martin and farari ( can't spell ) in the garage etc ,but has Everything thing out there under her full name and then goes all secretive if anyone asks her for her ebay reselling names stating she can't say as it has her home address on there WTF ??? Unbelievable !

If any thick tubers make their personal tit public for the World to see on their channel and other social media platforms , then Yes .

eg there's a snobby woman on youtube who boasts about her husbands aston martin and farari ( can't spell ) in the garage etc ,but has Everything thing out there under her full name and then goes all secretive if anyone asks her for her ebay reselling names stating she can't say as it has her home address on there WTF ??? Unbelievable !
Know what to search and you can easily find a lot of personal stuff on Lisa and Ade

The only people in the UK who have been through 2+ years of Covid and not sat in the garden. I mean, that’s all there was to do for months, wasn’t it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.