Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her police training was in Scotland though.

The accent doesn't mean much if she's professionally clean, people move for work. It would only really mean anything as a connection to Hunter, but then Farida is Scottish too.
I must have missed that bit! I know it said Melton but I didn’t remember that having come up before so I was thinking like Melton Mowbray way 🙊

Reactions: 1

Stan

Chatty Member
Lastnight I started wondering if she could be Jackie's daughter from her younger years when she had a relationship with Tony gates previously, making Tony her dad. I think it's possible but prefer the theory that it's Tommy hunter.
Sorry I’ve just seen that the nominal issue has been answered numerous times previous to my recent answer.
im not sure Jackie Laverty had a criminal record ? Unless for minor traffic offences - so would she be on the PNC ?

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I don’t fully understand the whole “we didn’t take dna back when jo joined the force” but haven’t a couple of the series shown that they keep all the officers dna to rule out crime scenes contamination? Including Roz and I’m sure there was another one that said their dna wasn’t on file and they were told to go put it on.

Mermer89

How long ago was the children’s home pedalo ring? One of those males old enough to be her dad or brother?

Fairypop

VIP Member
I thought it had been pretty much confirmed Carl Banks killed Vella? He was bragging in the pub to the CHIS. They would have more than just Ryan available for contract killings. I think Ryan might have killed the CHIS though?
True unless it’s some sort of cover up for Ryan again, like when Lisa told AC12 that Miroslav was the one who killed Corbett. I’m too tired to work out if that’s feasible or not 😂

MellowDee

Well I woke up to this alert on my phone . This states an episode 6 spoiler and not 5 . I really don’t want anything spoilt for me . Kind of scared to accidentally come across it . Maybe it’s just clickbait !
C4349F59-ED1F-49F7-97E4-681AF79B53DC.jpeg
!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a mind-boggling idea - suppose Jo is like John Corbett, so deep under cover to root out bent coppers that virtually nobody knows, not even AC12. And certainly not Wise and Sindrahni. The OCG think she's theirs but she isn't. Or is that too much like Series 5?
I think it could be, with the twist of her then having this dodgy relative so AC12 (and Kate?) become totally convinced she’s bent and end up putting them all in danger. If so, unlike Corbett she’s clearly really struggling with it and crumbling which distinguishes it a bit.

Nnrr46

I think the best and most surprising outcome would be if Steve or Kate were H. I don’t know about any of you but I wouldn’t care if it were Osborne, I can barely remember him. It’s gotta be someone at the forefront to be a good enough ending for me.
I agree! I want it to be one of them 3 (steve, kate or ted) or im not bothered aha

Mummy442

VIP Member
Sorry I’ve just seen that the nominal issue has been answered numerous times previous to my recent answer.
im not sure Jackie Laverty had a criminal record ? Unless for minor traffic offences - so would she be on the PNC ?
It’s a man who she has matched with not a woman x

Muchbee

VIP Member
Is she Jackie Laverty’s daughter?!
Lastnight I started wondering if she could be Jackie's daughter from her younger years when she had a relationship with Tony gates previously, making Tony her dad. I think it's possible but prefer the theory that it's Tommy hunter.

Mummy442

VIP Member
Could be true but abit of an anti climax if thats it aha! I dont even remember that boys name, did he have an accent?
Yep I did think it would be a bit disappointing!! He s not Scottish I don t think. He also talks which makes me think he s not OCG.
i m likely barking up the wrong tree though 🤣🤣

Shivver87

Lastnight I started wondering if she could be Jackie's daughter from her younger years when she had a relationship with Tony gates previously? I think it's possible but prefer the theory that it's Tommy hunter.
It would explain why Jackie has popped up again.