Line of Duty #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue here fellas! Quick update:

Ted is "retiring" (aka being forced out) and the AC unit is being reduced by 90% - mother of god, they're trying to split the gang up!
Steve keeps deleting his emails and would definitely win on Call of Duty with his shooting skills
Jimmy Lakewell (or Jammy Bakewell as he is sometimes referred to) looked exceptionally tanned and healthy up until he shared a cell with Buckles
Jo Davidson related to ... ??? Corbett? Tommy Hunter?

It all continues next Sunday!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Could be "wider database" as the person is now deceased. EG John Corbett. She is 100000% John Corbetts sister. That's why Steph was so heavily involved in the series to begin with. When Lakewell nodded to Steve re; "I haven't said anything have I Steve", I think it's cus he has told Steve who the final "H" is, and they were in the room at that time. Or watching behind the camera.
No I don’t think so. I think Steph is part of the story because of the money Ted gave her and she’s the person who now knows the extent of Steve’s painkiller addiction. It’s a running thread of their personal lives that she’s involved in.

This is what Steve actually said - it wouldn’t make sense for it to be Corbett imo:

F6FE6357-BAB3-480A-890E-CB899B3C8E88.png
C7E956F9-F4AC-4804-BE87-68010A9BCCD5.png
06780556-FA88-4CEB-B3A8-C4E80B852799.png

Reactions: 21
But why didn't the AFO give Chloe the leg up? Why was it suddenly Chloe giving the leg up? To keep her from having to take the bullet as an OCG member.
But it was the AFO woman’s idea to be given a boost, Chloe didn’t ask her to do it. And she was wearing better/more protective clothing so it does make sense for her to put her head above the parapet as it were.

Reactions: 15
But why didn't the AFO give Chloe the leg up? Why was it suddenly Chloe giving the leg up? To keep her from having to take the bullet as an OCG member.
I was thinking this too but I think as an AFO, it was probably that officer's duty to be put into the line of fire?

Reactions: 10
Also, this is tenuous but Golf is the G in the phonetic alphabet and when Chloe was reading it out it just made me think about maybe there is something in it?
H is Hotel in the phonetic
???

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m refreshing Tattle so fast I’m giving myself whiplash, going to end up like Steve at this rate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I think Tommy is her relative, that she was forced into working for the OCG because of him..

Reactions: 15
I don’t find it suspicious tbh, she was reaching up from the ground and it would be difficult to open from that angle. The other woman was only able to reach because she gave her a boost.
True! But Chloe could have said, can you give me a boost?

Reactions: 2
I wanted it to be that she’s Ryan’s mum but he’d be in the system...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.