Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have easily decorated now and used a neutral colour (guarantee she won't use pink or blue anyway), or she could leave it how it is and decorate when the baby is a a year or 2 and actually using the room. It's just another way to show it off again.

They must have pretty decent jobs considering the amount of stuff they've bought lately - baby stuff, sofa, car, tacky tv display
And the fact the house was about 4-450k if I remember rightly

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She could have easily decorated now and used a neutral colour (guarantee she won't use pink or blue anyway), or she could leave it how it is and decorate when the baby is a a year or 2 and actually using the room. It's just another way to show it off again.

They must have pretty decent jobs considering the amount of stuff they've bought lately - baby stuff, sofa, car, tacky tv display
That £800 odd speaker she bought for him as a treat for before maternity pay starts as well 😳

Reactions: 3
Oh god yes. And for such an expensive house their baby has been left with a tiny bedroom 😳
That’s what I thought. I mean I’m poor and don’t own a sparkling new build (🙄) but at least my two kids have decent-sized bedrooms. Well the newborn will have at some point when he’s not in our room anymore 😂

Reactions: 2
Just throwing this out there...
No insta stories or post in 24hours... do we think she’s gone in to labour?

Is anyone else finding that story she posted saying goodnight to Mike a bit too personal....it’s like they were in the middle of phone sex and she suddenly decided I know I’ll insta story this 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Is anyone else finding that story she posted saying goodnight to Mike a bit too personal....it’s like they were in the middle of phone sex and she suddenly decided I know I’ll insta story this 🤮
That is so weird. I don't know why anyone would post something like that:sick:

Reactions: 1
The photo shoot is awful, sooooo tacky🤦🏼‍♀️

On another note......

Has anyone seen American horror story the asylum? Mike reminds me of the creepy physiologist that actually turns out to be a mass murderer...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I just think she is being so unbelievabley disrespectful to others who are struggling to conceive. As that was her issue too you would think she would be a little more private. Yes she is happy and it's to be hoped that she has no issues but please stop shoving it down our throats! As for the mid phone sex convo pic... come on... keep it to yourself!! They are just creepy!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.