Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh 100%. I feel like as soon as baby is born and she knows the gender it’ll be tit like where can I get nice bows, traditional gender specific clothes, what’s the best xyz. She will be foaming at the mouth for gifts and the sad thing is she’ll actually get them. She’ll be far more nauseating than what she is now 🤢
Everything will have the initials on as well

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Nah, I can see her being the type to keep the name quiet for a few days
They'll be a big reveal of the name. She'll post a foot or a hand for days and then pictures with the baby holding an age card. Pure perfect mummy insta cheese!

Reactions: 4
I’m amazed at how much they’ve crammed in to that tiny, tiny room. You can barely turn around.

Also, “oh it’s white and grey until baby arrives and moves in” or “please can a company contact me so that I can get this done for free” ?!

Reactions: 5
Serious question, do they really need ALL of that tat for the baby? They're just a massive cliche, bet Mamas and Papas/John Lewis saw this pair turn up and thought they were winning the lottery with their weird plastic grins!

How's she going to deal with the stains on the clothes, or that they're not going to be brand new and fresh once the baby's worn them?

Such throwaway mentality! "Until we decorate 🙄?!" Just find out the gender, you mugs! 🤦‍♀️

Absolute nutters!!

Reactions: 3
Serious question, do they really need ALL of that tat for the baby? They're just a massive cliche, bet Mamas and Papas/John Lewis saw this pair turn up and thought they were winning the lottery with their weird plastic grins!

How's she going to deal with the stains on the clothes, or that they're not going to be brand new and fresh once the baby's worn them?

Such throwaway mentality! "Until we decorate 🙄?!" Just find out the gender, you mugs! 🤦‍♀️

Absolute nutters!!
She could have easily decorated now and used a neutral colour (guarantee she won't use pink or blue anyway), or she could leave it how it is and decorate when the baby is a a year or 2 and actually using the room. It's just another way to show it off again.

They must have pretty decent jobs considering the amount of stuff they've bought lately - baby stuff, sofa, car, tacky tv display

Reactions: 4
I think the only reason they haven’t decorated the bedroom yet is because you’re not meant to for a year in new builds

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.