Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No probably blocked if you sent anything
I’ve got her, was spelling her name wrong! It was a long day, doing my actual front line job (side eye to Linds). She’s gone quiet, hopefully reflecting.

Reactions: 4
I can imagine she got more than the 2 messages she claimed she had
And those baby grows we’re just naff, they need to go in the bin

Reactions: 1
So, Lindsey, who bought everything any pregnant woman / baby could ever need.. is panicking about going into her final Trimester in a week.
Top things to organise she’s accomplished this week:
Maternity / new born photo shoot
New sofa
Carpenter
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, Lindsey, who bought everything any pregnant woman / baby could ever need.. is panicking about going into her final Trimester in a week.
Top things to organise she’s accomplished this week:
Maternity / new born photo shoot
New sofa
Carpenter
🙄
I thought the same when I saw it, especially eye rolled at the maternity/new born shoot....because there really needs to be another picture of her cradling her bump! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The photo shoot is so on brand it’s laughable. Imagine that being a priority! Also, why has she tagged the location as Pandemic 2020?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The photo shoot is so on brand it’s laughable. Imagine that being a priority! Also, why has she tagged the location as Pandemic 2020?!!
I noticed that! She is a massive attention seeker. I would not even care at this time but its Lindsey so it will be the tackiest shoot going.

Reactions: 4
I did see the other day she put something about being confident she would reach established labour at home so Mike could be with her at all times.
I thought that too until my waters broke but nothing happened so I ended up in hospital to be induced and had my baby 2 days after waters broke.
You cannot plan a labour! Imagine if she has to go in and sit in hospital for 24 hours on her own before she’s in established labour.... we will all know about it!

Reactions: 7
She’s blocked me!! No idea why I never comment on her posts, very strange 🙄

Reactions: 2
Right she hasn't posted in 4 days and no stories really either.... concerned? She annoys me no end but I hope she and baby are ok 😩 reckon she's just having a break because of the 'Rainbow Baby' thing?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.