Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Formerly done sw and now does a mix of things.

She’s became increasingly annoying with her posts at the gym, her “thigh”gap is back, and results with Lucy

Reactions: 1
I just think she is awful about everything. I do not like her at all, very preachy and smug

Reactions: 3
I was wondering if a post would come up about Lindsey. I did like some of her content but I find the fact that she is always showing how big things are on her is a little braggy.
She was very very offended a month or so ago when someone made a comment to her I can't remember what it was about now but she went on about it for days.

I think her posts regarding her thigh gap are extremely awful

Don’t think she realises how damaging it is for other people to set a thigh gap as a goal is 😳. It’s so unrealistic

I was wondering if a post would come up about Lindsey. I did like some of her content but I find the fact that she is always showing how big things are on her is a little braggy.
She was very very offended a month or so ago when someone made a comment to her I can't remember what it was about now but she went on about it for days.

I did like her content but she is becoming so obsessed it’s unhealthy. She made a big fuss when people called her out about her thigh gap which personally she shouldn’t be bragging about. The woman who called her out worked with young girls who had mental health issues + eating disorders and she was just so disrespectful about it.

Reactions: 2
She is moaning now that how on earth she ‘let herself go’ because things aren’t as loose anymore. That’s because in April your lifestyle is completely over the top and it’s hard to maintain that without being OCD, borderline eating disorder. She’s so braggy and basically looks like a pair of chattering teeth 😂

• Haha
It’s ridiculous how obsessed she is with this healthy lifestyle. It sets such unrealistic standards for other people who follow her and her. She got a hair cut and thinks she the only person in the world to get one 😳😂

Hello. I am a first time poster. I would like to send this directly to Lindsey but am worried she would react badly or call me out. She is so into being skinny and is saying it is to be healthy to get pregnant yet says she wants to lose her belly fat. Ladies have belly fat for a reason and the more she exercises and restricts her food, the more she effects her chances of getting pregnant.She is a very healthy weight as it is, she shouldn't lose any more if pregnancy is her goal. I got a very flat tummy and excercised a lot, I loved it and wouldn't deny anyone that feeling, but I didn't get a period for a long time because to have a baby, having no fat and putting your body through a lot of stress exercising is not optimal conditions for pregnancy. If you want a baby Lindsey, stop worrying about what you look like

She can never take constructive criticism and puts her guard up. She’s so obsessed with being skinny that’s I feel is turning into a eating disorder. She was so cheeky to a lady who pulled her up about the thigh gap story and it didn’t go down well. She literally embarrassed herself

• Heart
I thought the same about getting pregnant. She is damaging her reproductive health by losing so much weight

She can never take constructive criticism and puts her guard up. She’s so obsessed with being skinny that’s I feel is turning into a eating disorder. She was so cheeky to a lady who pulled her up about the thigh gap story and it didn’t go down well. She literally embarrassed herself
I thought the poster who messaged her had a very valid point and I was put off her by the way she handled it. Screenshots of the conversation and then from others with their original “they’re just jealous” messages just screamed immature 🙄 She has got obsessive over the past few months and many can see it.

Reactions: 4
I thought the poster who messaged her had a very valid point and I was put off her by the way she handled it. Screenshots of the conversation and then from others with their original “they’re just jealous” messages just screamed immature 🙄 She has got obsessive over the past few months and many can see it.

Yea at that point I unfollowed her as she did not handle it correctly or didn’t remove the post. It’s so damaging for girls who follow her to create unrealistic “goals”.

I feel like she takes those messages so badly because it hits a nerve for her. She can say she’s all about balance but it’s not really balance if you’re going to go out for a burger or whatever and then come home and hula hoop to burn it off, that’s obsessive and unhealthy.

Agreed. I think that balance is having an 'off plan' lunch like she did today and then moving on and having a normal dinner. For her, she had an off plan lunch then had rice cakes for dinner - depriving herself because she didn't follow 'plan'

Used to really love Lindsey but she’s obsessed with her weight so much its worrying. I agree with other comments about the thigh gap. So irresponsible to post.

Also I get she’s a newlywed but it’s a year later and she seems obsessed with her husband!

Her whole life is her husband, it is sad. Similar to Keeping up with the halls :rolleyes:

Used to really love Lindsey but she’s obsessed with her weight so much its worrying. I agree with other comments about the thigh gap. So irresponsible to post.

Also I get she’s a newlywed but it’s a year later and she seems obsessed with her husband!
Ah that’s a bit harsh! Why is it a bad thing being obsessed with your husband?

• Sick
I used to follow her for SW inspiration because she looks amazing, but after a while I just found her whole obsession with being skinny too frightening to watch so I unfollowed.

Being obsessed with having a healthy lifestyle and excercising is totally fine, but the constant references to getting skinny and thigh gaps etc is just toxic.

She puts herself down loads, like posting a picture of her looking gorgeous, then saying her arms are chubby and her face is fat. Anyone can see that that’s 100% not the case, and if you yourself do have a little bit of weight to lose it can be so negative and toxic to see someone so skinny calling themselves names like that.

Like I say she looks amazing, I wish she would give herself a bit of self love and see that and stop putting her body through so much, but it’s her body and her choice at the end of the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.