Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HI! I'm new but been lurking for ages! The location tags is what pushed me over the edge to make an account.. she is bat tit crazy honestly!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s a good thing she keeps mentioning being pregnant... just in case we thought there was anything else going on in her life.

I hardly took any pregnancy photos. I got fat as duck! 🤣

Reactions: 8
I've been a lurker on this thread for ages but had to comment tonight. Is she actually buying those tacky Christmas jumpers for her, Mike and Mike Jnr? 👀

She is just so weird!!

I'm pregnant, about a month behind her and there is no way I've done all the tacky things she's done, I haven't even posted on social media (I don't need a medal, haha) but I'm not a fan of rubbing these things in, you never know who can see or who's TTC... Especially seeing as they took (in her words) ages to conceive! Inconsiderate smug dimwit!

Garauntee she has those milestone cards! For herself and baby, everything is a competition for her - sad!!

Reactions: 6
I actually feel a bit sorry for her after her latest post in that hideous swimming costume. She doesn’t look like she was a healthy weight at that point in her life and being so skinny makes her look really old too, particularly in the face. I do hope that she is telling the truth about how she’s embracing the changes to her body and that she won’t go back to being too skinny because it’s not good for her.

Reactions: 4
I actually feel a bit sorry for her after her latest post in that hideous swimming costume. She doesn’t look like she was a healthy weight at that point in her life and being so skinny makes her look really old too, particularly in the face. I do hope that she is telling the truth about how she’s embracing the changes to her body and that she won’t go back to being too skinny because it’s not good for her.
I said this before when she was too skinny, she had a bad obsession with losing weight and it wasn't good. I do hope she doesn't go back to being like that but I have this weird feeling that she will ☹

Reactions: 3
I said this before when she was too skinny, she had a bad obsession with losing weight and it wasn't good. I do hope she doesn't go back to being like that but I have this weird feeling that she will ☹
Same, I just remember her getting skinnier and skinnier and her not seeing it. However, I think she'll go back, she still talks about fitness and weight in her posts and stories

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Same, I just remember her getting skinnier and skinnier and her not seeing it. However, I think she'll go back, she still talks about fitness and weight in her posts and stories
I agree, I feel sorry for her too! I think she'll go back because it's her personality, she has to have everything "perfect" in her mind. So perfect wedding, house, her ken doll husband, baby, car, body, every detail of her life has to be what she thinks is perfect... Even though it's not going to be all the time, or for everyone.

I feel for her because motherhood isn't perfect like a lot of instamums make out it is, but sadly she'll only show the perfect parts, and be braggy about it. Which will make her followers feel like tit!

Reactions: 5
Motherhood is going to hit her like a tonne of bricks
In reality I think it will but I don’t think it will on insta. It’ll be all picture perfect, perfect baby who sleeps amazing, she’ll cope really well, birth will be perfect just as she imagined all thanks to hypnobirthing, Mike will be the perfect, helpful daddy, baby will latch like a dream, they’ll not piss/tit all over them. I can’t be arsed for it, think I might finally unfollow once I know gender and what name she’s picked cos she’s going to be even duller 🙄

Reactions: 7
Motherhood is going to hit her like a tonne of bricks
Yup! No matter how much longed for, the lack of sleep, sore nips and shredded fanola, and the relentlessness of a newborn must get to everyone, no matter how much they pretend it’s all perfect (tell me it’s not just me 😂😭🤣).

• Heart
Have to admit I was exactly like her with dates!
My mum has all 3 of her children at 38 weeks and then my sister had her child at 38 weeks so I was adamant mine would come then. I had to wait until 41 weeks!!

Her story today was basically saying she wanted the baby to come even though she has a to do list. Thought she was always so organised? Didn’t she have stuff by like 13 weeks?

• Haha
In reality I think it will but I don’t think it will on insta. It’ll be all picture perfect, perfect baby who sleeps amazing, she’ll cope really well, birth will be perfect just as she imagined all thanks to hypnobirthing, Mike will be the perfect, helpful daddy, baby will latch like a dream, they’ll not piss/tit all over them. I can’t be arsed for it, think I might finally unfollow once I know gender and what name she’s picked cos she’s going to be even duller 🙄
I thought the same! She might end up losing followers over it as I know other insta mummies have.

Do you reckon she'll try and get in with the insta mummy crowd? I've noticed the positive birth company are following her, so more than likely she'll be doing a video for them on their YouTube channel!

Reactions: 1
I thought the same! She might end up losing followers over it as I know other insta mummies have.

Do you reckon she'll try and get in with the insta mummy crowd? I've noticed the positive birth company are following her, so more than likely she'll be doing a video for them on their YouTube channel!
Oh 100%. I feel like as soon as baby is born and she knows the gender it’ll be tit like where can I get nice bows, traditional gender specific clothes, what’s the best xyz. She will be foaming at the mouth for gifts and the sad thing is she’ll actually get them. She’ll be far more nauseating than what she is now 🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.