Lindsey.lifestyle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her wannabee "Ken lookalike doll" model husband put pics on his Facebook page (only found out cos I was having a snoop) but none there of miss perfect
Yep I found some on there too! I also requested her private Instagram account but haven’t been accepted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her wannabee "Ken lookalike doll" model husband put pics on his Facebook page (only found out cos I was having a snoop) but none there of miss perfect
Maybe there is trouble in paradise. She’s getting a T-shirt with ‘Ex-Hubbie’ in massive italic letters printed as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if they’re divorcing or she’ll come back with baby number 2.

Reactions: 2
So weird, I randomly thought about her because of a hulahooping tik toker, I forgot she even existed until now ha!

Reactions: 1
I had the same thought a week ago, facebook everything seems normal but I was curious why she just suddenly disappeared.

it’s been a while since she posted a RWL #ad! I wondered if there was trouble in paradise but they are still married on fb etc. Waiting for her to come back and announce baby no2.

After she had the baby she only really came on to advertise RWL so maybe she was dropped as an ambassador for them?

Reactions: 2
Maybe there isn’t trouble in paradise and she’s just enjoying being a Mum and enjoying life without plastering it on SM. If that’s the case (and I hope it is) then good for her!

Reactions: 6
Maybe there isn’t trouble in paradise and she’s just enjoying being a Mum and enjoying life without plastering it on SM. If that’s the case (and I hope it is) then good for her!
I had a nosey on her husbands fb page and there's only pics of him with the baby and his parents

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Good on her for not plastering this all over Instagram this time round.

Wishing them lots of luck. Kinda saw it coming with the choice of pram, etc.

They're going to have lots of kids 😆

Reactions: 5