Lindsey.lifestyle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

claralane

I think she’s put a bit of weight on, but still looks alright for it, but is kind of freaking out.

Im still a stone above my pregnancy weight but losing it isn’t my priority - nor has documenting it replaced my personality.
I’m 8 months PP and have just got down to my pre-pregnancy weight (god knows how as all I do is drink gin and eat chocolate) but I’m still massively overweight. I’ve got the rest of my life to lose it though and want to enjoy spending time with my baby rather than being miserable about how I look.

YahBasic

Loving the shade from her friend on her latest post, about being late cos she was taking selfies 🤣

She is such a chav, putting cute little Mikey in that outfit just to go to the pub. She’s the type of mum to dress her kids as unofficial page boys and flower girls at weddings.

bumblebees19

Loving the shade from her friend on her latest post, about being late cos she was taking selfies 🤣

She is such a chav, putting cute little Mikey in that outfit just to go to the pub. She’s the type of mum to dress her kids as unofficial page boys and flower girls at weddings.
The friends comment is perfect!

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks