Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DellaC

VIP Member
Hannah is going off her tits, they've all gone in her live saying it's her 🙄🙄🙄

Hannah called Linda 'a weird little girl' 🤣🤣🤣

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
What linda address got leaked? By who? That's a low blow should never ever do that doesn't matter what anyone has done.. there's children living there.!!

Dani doesn't look happy this morning.

SC11

VIP Member
I noticed Linda went out for a fag, then she's cuddling the newborn, poor baby breathing in Linda's smoke! I just can't see this working out, I find it creepy that Linda keeps saying "my baby" and calling herself mummy.

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
I thought the whole point of Sophie being at hers was to get Sophie on the straight and narrow but yet at the first hurdle she’s been flung away already. Linda knew what she was like when she brought her in but yet again she’s been flung aside and not helped so she’ll only get worse if this is the kind of guardians she has who fling her away when she’s clearly a young girl who needs interference and to be guided to get on a better path! It doesn’t happen overnight it takes time love and patience. Feel for Sophie I get she’s not Linda’s child but she brought her in to her home to help.

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
The way Linda speaks to dani is absolutely disgusting... I wouldn't be able to stick that and how lazy linda is... does she ever get out of thay bedm bet it absolutely stinks! . They won't last.
I couldn't believe the way she speaks to her, hopefully Dani seen sense, she seems a lovely girl.

anon20

VIP Member
I was just going to say could it be because Dani was off out with her mates?
That live with Hannah, she was absolutely right, no one should be body shaming. No need for loads of other people to get involved though!

maryjayne85

I can't believe these battles that they are doing! Why do people gift??
Linda doesn't move from her bed all day! Those poor kids. Why would Dani want to go and spend all day in the bed with Linda? It's bizarre!! Dani is starting to annoy me now, she seems desperate to prove to Linda that she is the one! Linda doesn't seem too arsed about her.
Apparently Dani is going to give the money for the train tickets back...yeah right!!
It's all gonna end in disaster! No way will they be together longer than a month!
do you know why they split up?