Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SC11

VIP Member
Is she skint already? I've never seen her take her kids anywhere. Loads of times I've heard her say "tomorrow I'm taking the kids out" then it turns into a duvet day. Those poor kids must be climbing the walls.
Do you reckon she walks those dogs? I imagine her house stinks like wet dog and shits. Lovely jubbly

I love tiktoks new update because it lets us see “top viewer” last night when Dani was live wanting to battle everyone I clicked on it and there’s Linda in the top 3 viewers 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 was she watching her to see how much she can make to invite her down so she can buy her some skins and red bull 🤨

It’s the same pattern with Linda…. Cry on live about being the victim and depressed say she’s skint, get some gifts then does a bnm haul, then moans she’s skint again 👍
I did wonder this -i bet the whole break up thing was planned. if someone was threatening social on me, I’d be watching my back massively and being so careful with what I was doing and especially online 🤨

is anyone watching H? She’s going out when she’s homeless so she’s gonna leave her child in a bed sit room whilst she goes out, and she’s paying for it how? With the money people sent for her daughter to eat.

zoeshere

VIP Member
Nope and now she’s on about that Nikia girl. She’ll land herself in trouble getting involved in stuff

anon20

VIP Member
As soon as she said that puppy has been flown in from Bulgaria it raised red flags with me, no offence and I hope it doesn’t happen but that puppy won’t live long. I highly doubt it is KC registered, microchipped and had its injections. The whole thing stinks to me. It’s clearly come from a puppy farm.

Bee678

So, Dani is going back to Linda's tomorrow just incase something happens. Someone has paypal Dani half of her ticket which is 90 quid. Oh my the beggers are back at it!!!

anon20

VIP Member
Sorry but whaaaat?? Linda had all that money and she's spent it already? She hat to borrow money off her mum??? Flipping new she would waste all of that. Now she's moaning she hasn't got no bacci sh she hat to borrow money off her mum for some..
She literally just squanders money, I bet she was smoking more weed and that costs a bit😂 doing up her house, them poor kids do nothing.

Hunnyangel

@Hunnyangel . NHS as paid for them as katie was getting money towards them so she could get them faster they fell out and Katie kept the money for herself

I smoke but I always always smoke outside no where near my children definitely not In their fucking bedroom how disgusting.. shes too damn lazy to open the pissing door and stand there... she doesn't change her close for 3 days. 🤢🤢
Omg shocking! I don’t know the whole story with the teeth thing but I bought they were cosmetic surgery? I agree if u choose to smoke u should do it outside as it’s not the kids habit. Fair play u! U have common sense unlike her

pea_loves_thegoss

According to D her and L had an agreement they wouldn’t talk about their “relationship” or breakup on TT, L spoke about it like she does 🙄 I do believe D was good to her travelled all that way gave L’s kids more attention in a day than they had all year, bought them things!! L slags people off then expects them to sit back and take it and when they don’t she pleads mental health. D can speak to who she wants why should she respect L when L doesn’t respect her?!
L is live on her Facebook page now