Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunnyangel

Wow does this girl ever stop crying?? If tiktok making you ill why the fuck are you even on it!! She cries but no tears come out!

What did she expect having new teeth you are going to look a bit different. Be bloody greatful you've got some teeth made FREE as some people have to spent over 3k for there's....
Who paid for them in the end as I remember Katie starting gfm then not sure what happened after that.

She doesn’t do herself any favours! People threaten to phone social on her but yet continues to give them reason 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can imagine what it smells like clothes and everything 🤢 I’d be mortified if that’s all people could smell of me and my kids!

More than some 😏😬

wonder what it’s like in hell ✌🏼😂
When my littlies where in primary the teacher said to me “u an tell u don’t smoke your kids smell clean and not fag ash” makes u wonder what the teachers think of hers as she doesn’t just smoke cigarettes does she? In the house and kids rooms like how low can u get?

anon20

VIP Member
Btw should Linda even be allowed to have someone stay at her house? I’m assuming she gets her rent paid for her. Might be different down there but here in Scotland if you claim/live on your own and get housing benefit then you can’t have someone stay over/live at your house 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️ My bad if I let that slip 🤭
People assume in the UK you can only stay for 3 nights a week, when in fact they look more at where their stuff is more than anything. But yeah they do usually say 3 nights a week is classed as living with someone.

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
There

Dogs aint allowed chocolate is she think? When she said that one a live people went in on her..my dog is fine with a few buttons chocolate whatever she wants to eat.. ermmm you can kill your dog! Google it do your research on why you can't give your dog chocolate grapes etc
Exactly, it kills them. Stupid girl!!! I saw her once feeding it cheap mince meat straight from the tray. Can you report go fund me ??

Renegade121

From what is on Katie's thread - aparently Linda said Dani was a coke head and shouldn't be around kids

Dani came on to defend herself

Katie jumped on then Riley

the cheek

VIP Member
Bulgarian? 700? I hope that poor dog isn’t dying 😢 any one know if it’s actually ok? I didn’t see the live

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Apparently that type of dog can eat raw meat wether that's true or not..

Well that man who sells dogs like hers is going to be making tiktoks yet again about her
Cause he was right not to let her have a dog on tick!.. I dunno if you can report go fund me
Yes raw food is good for dogs.
But this looked awful, cheap nasty mince. It looked awful. It was only fit for the bin. And the poor dog was wolfing it down. Like it hadn't been fed.
Why can she not go look at the rescue center if she is that desperate .
I am looking into go fund me, to see if you can report it .

Created this thread so KBs can be free for all her rubbish.

So luscious Linda the TT scrounger is madly in love after meeting her new love interest D, a few days ago.

A romance that blossomed on Tiktok and OF, she jumped off the train and straight into Linda's bed. The kids were introduced very quickly and D is already playing Mummy....which is good because their actual Mummy ignores them a lot.

All of this was shared and streamed on TikTok. D is seemingly loving the fame and is crazy about her little gummy bear, so crazy she would leave her whole life and move in with her.....after a weekend 🙄🙄

There's something amiss, something not quite right with the new love D, it'll all end in tears.
I think Linda has been banned

anon20

VIP Member
Wow does this girl ever stop crying?? If tiktok making you ill why the fuck are you even on it!! She cries but no tears come out!

What did she expect having new teeth you are going to look a bit different. Be bloody greatful you've got some teeth made FREE as some people have to spent over 3k for there's....
What’s happening? Is she crying because she has teeth?

Mummyof3_84

stQUOTE="Mummyof3_84, post: 8162549, member: 304462"]
She made well over £100 last night off a lady within 5 min. When she gave her little performance

Yes you need declare only fans bcz pay tax. I only know this from some other creators who has said it.
What a performance it was too!! She wasn't scared at all, it was all a big act! Then along comes Dani like a knight in shining armour!!
Why do her followers believe all the crap she comes out with? She soon cheered up though when people started gifting her, knowing that was working, she started the crying again and by magic....more gifts!!
Does she ever play with her kids or take them out?
[/QUOTE]
Bcz her @fans” are #lindasfamily it a joke. She doesn’t do anythin with them kids. Feeds them crap an left to own devices.