Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sabrina's hobbies include making different pages daily and changing what the pages are about. πŸ™ˆπŸ˜… Another one changed again. Got a new phone yesterday to take clients for make up. Said she wasn't starting until 2024 but then puts up a Christmas price list. πŸ™ˆπŸ˜… I can't now...πŸ˜… Can't see many people booking her. She's only done one Jimmy C course. I wouldn't call that qualified. The course was like an hour on a Sunday. Bot ridiculous like... But whatever makes her happy 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sabrina's hobbies include making different pages daily and changing what the pages are about. πŸ™ˆπŸ˜… Another one changed again. Got a new phone yesterday to take clients for make up. Said she wasn't starting until 2024 but then puts up a Christmas price list. πŸ™ˆπŸ˜… I can't now...πŸ˜… Can't see many people booking her. She's only done one Jimmy C course. I wouldn't call that qualified. The course was like an hour on a Sunday. Bot ridiculous like... But whatever makes her happy 😁
I had to block her, I couldn't do it anymore. She's absolutely relentless. The stuttering and stammering....na, done, can't. I hope she gets the help she needs πŸ™

Reactions: 1
I had to block her, I couldn't do it anymore. She's absolutely relentless. The stuttering and stammering....na, done, can't. I hope she gets the help she needs πŸ™
Now she's asking should she go back on tiktok again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ it's like groundhog Day with herπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Where can I see these videos?
Instagram, 😁 she had over 20k followers on tiktok but then made loads of different pages . Made out she was being reported by trolls so had to make loads of back up accounts. But she keeps changing pages and names everyday πŸ˜… she's cracked!

Attachments

The Mua isn't feeling great again so had a chill day watching Christmas movies. It's well for her.
I wonder how people tuned into the live with the travel agent πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Mua isn't feeling great again so had a chill day watching Christmas movies. It's well for her.
I wonder how people tuned into the live with the travel agent πŸ€”
She's not unwell though, it's just that "Everything gets a bit irritated with me sometimes"

Never a trust word spoken Lou .....

• Haha
Wonder has anyone booked Sabrina to their make up. She had a price list up again.

• Haha
Wonder has anyone booked Sabrina to their make up. She had a price list up again.
She's something else πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜… only week before last she handed herself a death sentence with her bad back, said she had to stay on complete bed rest. God she's an awful dose 🀣🀣 Mua my arse

• Haha
She's something else πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜… only week before last she handed herself a death sentence with her bad back, said she had to stay on complete bed rest. God she's an awful dose 🀣🀣 Mua my arse
To be honest. I feel a bit bad for her. She seems a bit not fully there. And I'm not saying that in a bad way πŸ™ˆ. But to me she seems bored and lonely in her life, she needs other adult attention because she is with kids all day while the hubby works . He's a taxi driver apparently, she was trying to promote his taxi page the other day. She seems like she doesn't know what she wants. It seems like to me she wants a purpose in life other than raising children. But she keeps changing her mind about things. She doesn't stick to one thing and that's why nothing is working for her. She has a family page. A Mua page, then she's changing names to beat the band, then she's deleting pages and starting again a week later. Same with tiktok. A make up artist she is not though. An hour for Four Sundays of training with a knob of a make up artist πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I'm sorry , but that doesn't make you a make up artist. Those hauls are brutal. Why would you call it a haul with only one or two things to show!? Her spelling is also brutal , but that could be autocorrect . πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ It's ridiculous really. But I do feel bad for her. She really doesn't know what she wants in life. As I said above , maybe she should get a job , part-time. While the Children are in school. She drives so there's no real excuse. She needs out of the house with communication from other adults. She did a reel of some make up haul last week and only put up half the video. Don't think she realised. Wow... This is a bleeping book of a comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sorry πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know anything about Claire Clarkson? Her shopping videos irritate me so much and I don’t know why. She seems to be at nothing only shopping around limerick πŸ™„

Has anyone subscribed to her website. She's forever asking people to sign up.

The hair brushes she's selling are on the China sites for under 2 dollars

SOC must have a new man across the pond!
not that id begrudge it in fairness! She may aswell enjoy the ride..(figuratively speaking & literally 😜) would love a gawk at him though πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.