Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has 2 pages on TikTok....shopping business page then another page "whats going on in Ireland " and it has thousands of followers. Each video rakes up thousands if not 10's of thousands of views. Got into an open spat recently with another TikToker about not declaring affiliated links etc and the likes. Was really juicy watching them go back and forth 🀣🀣🀭🀭🀭
Wasn't everyone going mad a few weeks ago about the big giveaway. Subscribe to her page for ten euro and be in with a chance of winning some amazing voucher. It ended up being part of a voucher for some treatment in some salon or clinic in Galway πŸ˜…πŸ˜… she's pure chancer that one πŸ˜… her daughter is on tiktok now aswell with her huge eyebrows πŸ˜‚ her weekly trips or should I say nearly daily at this stage to Dunne's is annoying. We all go to Dunne's we know what's there. .it's ridiculous! And her side company , it's like Avon. Ffs πŸ˜‚. Can't believe people but that crap off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wasn't everyone going mad a few weeks ago about the big giveaway. Subscribe to her page for ten euro and be in with a chance of winning some amazing voucher. It ended up being part of a voucher for some treatment in some salon or clinic in Galway πŸ˜…πŸ˜… she's pure chancer that one πŸ˜… her daughter is on tiktok now aswell with her huge eyebrows πŸ˜‚ her weekly trips or should I say nearly daily at this stage to Dunne's is annoying. We all go to Dunne's we know what's there. .it's ridiculous! And her side company , it's like Avon. Ffs πŸ˜‚. Can't believe people but that crap off her.

So she's all of a sudden become the person to talk about current affairs, social welfare information and generally opinion on everything..she has like 171K views on some of her posts..if you subscribe to her website for 10e you get hints and tips how to save also discounts for some sites BUT big scandal was she never posted ad or declared affiliate link etc...so another woman who does same type of page talking about news and giving social welfare advice pulled her up on not declaring affiliated link as in she asked her the question in her comments does she not make anything off these links etc. Very politely i may add. Well Claire went off on one then the other lady did.
It was going back and forth...which was bleeping great entertainment I have to admit 🀣🀣🀣
But in past week turns out the other woman found out that Claire wasn't issuing refunds or returns or something....something anyway and the other one brought it up...probably should have let it go probably 🀣🀣🀣

NOW there's a page set up trolling Claire and your one the other woman got blamed...

It's pure entertainment 🀭🀣🀣🀣

They both got so popular when the rumour came out about putting tiers into disability payments and Claire spike about it and so did other page and suddenly both are experts. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

I find Claire very much showing off in one sentence then the next the poor me's....but she thinks she's there to give us the right way to look at things sometimes. On a soap box.
I don't know where she gets all the cash to splash i don't like her shopping posts..but I do like reading comments underneath the posts about the government and department of social welfare posts. But what has stuck out to me the amount of questions being asked to Claire about laws,social welfare payments, who to vote for. Like MAD questions that ppl could Google themselves.. but by god if you say something or ask a question she doesn't like 😬😬😬 will dedicate a whole video to why you're wrong.

But the back and forth between her and Ash is pure entertainment.
Sorry I wrote a novel there πŸ˜… 😬 if anyone actually read my post, fair play xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she's all of a sudden become the person to talk about current affairs, social welfare information and generally opinion on everything..she has like 171K views on some of her posts..if you subscribe to her website for 10e you get hints and tips how to save also discounts for some sites BUT big scandal was she never posted ad or declared affiliate link etc...so another woman who does same type of page talking about news and giving social welfare advice pulled her up on not declaring affiliated link as in she asked her the question in her comments does she not make anything off these links etc. Very politely i may add. Well Claire went off on one then the other lady did.
It was going back and forth...which was bleeping great entertainment I have to admit 🀣🀣🀣
But in past week turns out the other woman found out that Claire wasn't issuing refunds or returns or something....something anyway and the other one brought it up...probably should have let it go probably 🀣🀣🀣

NOW there's a page set up trolling Claire and your one the other woman got blamed...

It's pure entertainment 🀭🀣🀣🀣

They both got so popular when the rumour came out about putting tiers into disability payments and Claire spike about it and so did other page and suddenly both are experts. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

I find Claire very much showing off in one sentence then the next the poor me's....but she thinks she's there to give us the right way to look at things sometimes. On a soap box.
I don't know where she gets all the cash to splash i don't like her shopping posts..but I do like reading comments underneath the posts about the government and department of social welfare posts. But what has stuck out to me the amount of questions being asked to Claire about laws,social welfare payments, who to vote for. Like MAD questions that ppl could Google themselves.. but by god if you say something or ask a question she doesn't like 😬😬😬 will dedicate a whole video to why you're wrong.

But the back and forth between her and Ash is pure entertainment.
Sorry I wrote a novel there πŸ˜… 😬 if anyone actually read my post, fair play xx
I didn't know about the other woman and all this happening. I don't watch all her videos or else I'm living under a rock πŸ˜… God, it's mad. Can't believe people are stupid enough to subscribe to her. Some of the stuff is common sense and like you said you can google things. Its madness. People are complaining about the cost of living but subscribing to these fools for tips in saving.

Reactions: 2
In more exciting news, Sabrina is still trying to figure out what content to put up. Cooking? Make up? Family? It was a fitness page last week. Think that's gone out the window now too..

Reactions: 3
Honestly, at this point; I'm just absolutely mortified for her and anyone who knows her. She's fkn tragic. Between the degenerative disc and the tennis elbow.....I know an 18yr old lad with cancer going through chemo and he genuinely doesn't complain or look for pity. Il say it again.....degenerative disc and tennis elbow.....

Reactions: 1
Honestly, at this point; I'm just absolutely mortified for her and anyone who knows her. She's fkn tragic. Between the degenerative disc and the tennis elbow.....I know an 18yr old lad with cancer going through chemo and he genuinely doesn't complain or look for pity. Il say it again.....degenerative disc and tennis elbow.....
Tennis elbow πŸ˜… the big diagnosis πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ I know someone who has a lifelong illness and is on oxygen and still does part time work in a shop. I'd say she's a bit of a hypochondriac.

Another Monday and Loulou is taking it easy!!!! Eventhough she had a "chilled weekend" she got "tore apart" with 3 fly bitesπŸ™„ Yes people, FLIES, NOT CROCODILES!!!! The bleeping dramatics..... we know your sitting on the sofa, on your fat hole Loulou, thats a given, no need to update us, with your usual BULLSHIT😴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She went to the doctor because a fly bit her.

Let that sick in for a minute πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She went to the doctor because a fly bit her.

Let that sick in for a minute πŸ™„
I know!!!! Shes always so bloody dramatic about NOTHING..... No wonder its so hard to get doctors appointments when you have IDIOTS like this taking up slots for a bleeping fly bite😀

Reactions: 9
She's a bleeping joke at this stage. No wonder the health system is in such a state with idiots like her going to the doctor for a bleeping fly bite! Guarantee you she has a medical card too because if she had to shell out every time she went, she'd never be there.
Go to the chemist for an antihistamine like everyone else and stops taking appointments away from those who genuinely need them :mad:

She reminds me of my ex mother in law who once called an ambulance because she was constipated! Hope my saying that doesn't give LouLou any ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another Monday and Loulou is taking it easy!!!! Eventhough she had a "chilled weekend" she got "tore apart" with 3 fly bitesπŸ™„ Yes people, FLIES, NOT CROCODILES!!!! The bleeping dramatics..... we know your sitting on the sofa, on your fat hole Loulou, thats a given, no need to update us, with your usual BULLSHIT😴
She must have a medical card, I pay €60 to see my doctor. Can't afford it unless really serious.

Reactions: 7
God she will never leave the couch again after this so a job is def out the window or shud I say close the window in case the flies come in and bite her !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What has Angie mc done to her hair. It looks like a used Brillo pad. πŸ™ˆ I'm still thinking about someone here calling her Keith flint πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ she's doing weights now again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw that , and her wife is getting a face life
I didn't know that about the wife getting face lift. She'll regret that in a few years, if not sooner. She doesn't need it. . Angie is on live now. I don't know what to make of them but heard stories from ex neighbours of theirs. A bit chaotic to live beside and bickering over stupid tit.

I didn't know that about the wife getting face lift. She'll regret that in a few years, if not sooner. She doesn't need it. . Angie is on live now. I don't know what to make of them but heard stories from ex neighbours of theirs. A bit chaotic to live beside and bickering over stupid tit.
Yesh she had said it on one of her videos, the other say , she was looking for a facial, mentioned she was getting a face lift then, but dunno would you believe it ? She don’t need it,

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.