Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is probably chilling on the couch with all the doors and windows closed hiding from the flies

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Loulou's appeared. She's "getting there" with the bite apparently :rolleyes:
She is actually mentally unwell. This carryon is not normal. People fighting for their lives with serious illnesses and this wan floored with an insect bite. duck off Louloubell8_mua. Get off Insta and grow the eff up

Reactions: 6
I need to know what kinda fly bit her as she certainly didn't leave the couch to go out in a forest or near a lake where you may get a bite off the midge or something similar
I'm just so glad she's taking it easy - she really over exerts herself 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 3
Thoughts and prayers with the fly at this difficult time, it's now taking it easy after coming down with a bout of lazyholeitis.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Actually just coming on here to say wedding Wednesdays πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ my god, would she just get over it. It's embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's trying to find her niche by becoming some kind of agony aunt with the wedding woes last week and dishing travel advice with Susan. And nothing is taking off cos am they're crap

Reactions: 1
Who are the idiots that voted yes,?!???
The vote was 49% No, 51% Yes. Even if it had gone the other way, she would do it anyway, cos her whole personality now is "being sick" and "getting married" she will never shut the duck about her wedding, she has nothing else going on in her life😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.