lilylikecom / Lilia Kazakova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a general LL.M with a philosophy of law as a minor. There’s no such thing as a philosophy or law master’s in GW.
That’s what I thought… it was definitely a law degree but she was really interested in philosophy as well and did philosophy of law subjects, and I think at one point had enrolled in a second philosophy degree? Before she moved to the US?

Reactions: 1
She’s been in the US for almost a decade and never took the time to visit other states or cities besides LA and DC (and NY twice).

Instead of cluttering her apartment with useless expensive electronics and bags, she should have traveled a bit.

It’s baffling how someone so educated has no intellectual or cultural curiosity whatsoever.

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why she’s buying a car when she has 8 months left on her visa and doesn’t have a full license ye (thus can’t drive on her own).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She passed her driving test which is great except she doesn’t seem to be aware that she cannot exchange her US license in NL should she move there again. This means she’ll have to redo the process all over again if she moves back to NL when her visa is up.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she'll just apply for a different visa this time. That's related to competing in roller skating. Probably why shes made it into her entire personality now

Reactions: 3
She can’t apply for a green card with a non-immigrant visa (which is her current visa).

Judging by this vision board, I think she’s still hoping to meet an American guy and marry him.

Roller skating is hardly a sport to warrant a talent visa.

Reactions: 4
She got her Green Card… I genuinely wonder how she got it because her previous visa was non-immigrant. She must have a good immigration lawyer.

Weird how she was more excited about her being a member of the Disney Parade than she was about the Green Card announcement.

Good for her though.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2