lilylikecom / Lilia Kazakova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what is this pose, is she trying to make it look like she has a thigh gap?
Haha. That was my exact thought when I saw this picture. It's such an awkward pose. She's trying to make a thigh gap happen when she's got none. Also, this picture makes her look like she's 4'.

Reactions: 2
What happened to this girl? She seemed like a smart, elegant young woman while she was in Netherlands and even in Chicago. After moving to LA she clearly regressed and became unlikeable. I don't even watch her videos anymore.
Also, recently she hurt her ankle and was complaining how she can't roller skate or even wear heels and that she barely walks. And then shows pictures of herself going out in heels. All she does is complain and buy more and more stuff.

Reactions: 1
She is such an attention seeker. Last week, she posted a story about how she'd be flying to Russia on Monday to visit her grandma because she's afraid she won't be able to see her before she dies. She went on and on about how difficult it is to go on about her day with all that's going on. Then she stopped posting about the Russia / Ukraine crisis all of the sudden and started posting flaunting her new sneakers and night out outfits instead. She dramatized her situation to seek attention and has now moved on to other things.

Her style is awful. Who wears suede boots in LA's heat? Her obsession with pink everything reminds me of FreddyMyLove but a bootleg version.

No wonder her ex-boyfriend (who is now an aerospace engineer) couldn't cope with her and exited the relationship before they moved in together. She kept saying he was manipulative, but she has shown her true colors in the last while. It takes two for a relationship to fall apart.

She was in Washington by the way, not Chicago :)

Reactions: 3
No wonder her ex-boyfriend (who is now an aerospace engineer) couldn't cope with her and exited the relationship before they moved in together. She kept saying he was manipulative, but she has shown her true colors in the last while. It takes two for a relationship to fall apart.
It was also pretty clear she wanted a green card marriage (she even commented in one of her videos that she would hope she'd be married before her current non-immigrant visa expires) and I'm sure he felt extremely pressured. In her breakup video, she even mentioned that before her ex went to army training, he already told her he wasn't sure he loved her.

It was also pretty clear she wanted a green card marriage (she even commented in one of her videos that she would hope she'd be married before her current non-immigrant visa expires) and I'm sure he felt extremely pressured. In her breakup video, she even mentioned that before her ex went to army training, he already told her he wasn't sure he loved her.
I think he probably felt that she had ulterior motives given how she was trying to rush the relationship. She says he was manipulative, but he clearly told her where she stood before he went to army training. He didn't string her along. It takes a certain level of integrity and honesty to tell someone you're not sure you love them. A lot of people would have just ghosted. In my opinion, she came across as super clingy and probably kept pestering him in a bid to make it work and he felt pressured to agree to try and make it work.

She came across as co-dependent and needy in every video. Remember that video she posted where she said he didn't want to speak to her while on training and chose to speak to his family instead? I think her world revolved around him (because she doesn't have much going on) meanwhile he was under a lot of pressure with his training and was focusing on his career instead and therefore didn't make his world revolve around her. I think she wanted him to make his whole world revolve around her which is a highly unrealistic expectation when you're trying to build your career.

I think as long as she doesn't work on her co-dependency issues and keeps obsessing over every single boyfriend she gets, she won't be able to have a long-term relationship. Men like space and she stifled the guy. I'm sure he had his flaws too, but she showed a lot of red flags and he reacted accordingly in my opinion.

She's been trying to overly sexualize herself every since they broke up, posting half naked pictures with superficial lengthy captions. Sure, she's a paradox because she doesn't practice what she preaches. You can't claim you're an independent woman who cares about what's inside if you keep posting half-naked pictures alongside such captions. She's objectifying herself, but looks absolutely ridiculous in my opinion. Who exactly is she influencing? I seriously do wonder what her fan-base looks like. She went 68K followers to 66K in the last couple of months. No one is interested in her.

Reactions: 6
She looks creepy in that IG story. It's just cringe - she looks like one of those creepy dolls in horror movies.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What even is the point of this pose from her IG story 😐
Why is she always so unprofessional 🤢 Like she gets clients mostly through her ig and then proceeds posting super desperate thirst traps while “working”. Not to mention “productive day af” sounds so lame, she always tries to present herself as a badass but sounds extremely cringe instead. Doesn’t she see how embarrassing that looks😬

Why is she always so unprofessional 🤢 Like she gets clients mostly through her ig and then proceeds posting super desperate thirst traps while “working”. Not to mention “productive day af” sounds so lame, she always tries to present herself as a badass but sounds extremely cringe instead. Doesn’t she see how embarrassing that looks😬
I actually wonder about these "clients" of hers because she clearly stated in her visa video she wasn't able to work for any other company except for hers as she has a specific non-immigrant visa. Yet, she works for clients that have nothing to do with her stationary business. How does this work?

What’s up with her stationary business? The last collection is from 2+ years ago and last instagram post is from December last year?

Reactions: 2
What’s up with her stationary business? The last collection is from 2+ years ago and last instagram post is from December last year?
So she got her visa 2.5 years ago on the grounds of wanting to expand her stationary business in the US and she's not done a thing since? Well, that will certainly strengthen her visa renewal application ....

Reactions: 6
So she got her visa 2.5 years ago on the grounds of wanting to expand her stationary business in the US and she's not done a thing since? Well, that will certainly strengthen her visa renewal application ....
she was thinking she'd be married to an american by now :whistle:

Reactions: 4
Yeah things aren’t really going according to plan🤣 she’s a joke, I agree that this will not look good for her visa renewal.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly don't think she'll manage to find a guy who is willing to settle in LA. I assume men in LA probably prefer casual dating for the most part. She won't find a suitable match there.

Plus, she's definitely not the "LA" type.

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who gets annoyed every single time she pronounces "can't" with a semi-British accent when she tries so hard to have an American accent at all times?!

Reactions: 1