lilylikecom / Lilia Kazakova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her style was and is dreadful to be honest. I doubt anyone would be interested in getting any fashion advice from her.

She really regressed after she moved to LA. Roller skating is not a long term profession. Additionally, it is quite a risky hobby to engage in when you don’t have healthcare (safe to assume she doesn’t to be honest).

I’m pretty sure her visa renewal is going to get rejected at this rate, especially if they perform due diligence by checking social media.

Reactions: 3
Her IG following count has been 62K since she got her visa almost 5 years ago. At this point, I don’t see her influencing career growing much further. Her IG aesthetic is quite tacky to be fair.

She’s now offering private roller lessons in LA for $30 an hour or something.

She lost herself when she moved to LA. She thinks she found herself by making a career out of roller staking, but it’s not a sustainable career. Her trajectory is bizarre.

Reactions: 6
Do you remember her bff @miarandria ? (She used to drive lilia to Joshua Park). Mia seems to do very well, she has now 357K followers..

Reactions: 2
Do you remember her bff @miarandria ? (She used to drive lilia to Joshua Park). Mia seems to do very well, she has now 357K followers..
Lilia definitely fell out of touch with Mia and the other girls she used to hang out with. There was a Yasmine I believe who was in Politics and launched a high-end clothing brand. Lilia and her used to give "bff" vibes and at one point I really thought Lilia would take inspiration from her friend and pursue a corporate career in the US while maintaining her social media presence...

There was also another pretty girl who often went to Joshua Tree with her. She had a small following and was a makeup artist I believe. She and Lilia were meant to move to LA together but her bf proposed that friend, and Lilia got so salty and resentful in her vlog when she talked about their plan not going through...I imagine that friend doing well for herself now and to be on her way to a green card which Lilia absolutely dreams about.

Lilia could have turned so differently had she stayed in DC and maintained these friendships. LA wasn't a smart move in my opinion

She lost herself when she moved to LA. She went from acting like a responsible adult in DC to acting like a teenager in LA.

Her style is absolutely awful and cheap. The amount of money she’s been spending on all these pink items is shocking.

Something must have happened after she broke up with her last boyfriend because she really unraveled after that point. Her style became tacky, she stopped focusing on her influencing / business and turned into a pink & skating obsessed wannabe.

Reactions: 4
She’s looking for work at Disneyland now?

Her law degree has really gone down the drain. Even someone on a summer J1 can get a job at Disneyland.

She’s looking for work at Disneyland now?

Her law degree has really gone down the drain. Even someone on a summer J1 can get a job at Disneyland.
Absolutely unbelievable. This was a girl who studied law and was studying a second philosophy degree. Wtf happened.

• Haha
It’s so so sad to see her downfall. She keeps lying to herself that she‘s found this freedom now that she skates but that‘s such a sad and vapid life it seems

To be honest I think she was always like that - just back then she was living her legally blonde fantasy and now switched to sth different cause she’s not that much of an intelligent and ambitious person. She was always vapid and kitchy.

She’s actually much older than I thought. I thought she was 26 but she’s 29.

I’m not saying you need to have your life figured out at 29, but she seems so immature for someone her age.

Reactions: 1
Its quite weird. But the skater girl hustle gives her something to make content about. Better than her pouting at the camera going to get avo on toast as her event of the day. Or another handbag video. On one hand she's wasted her degree but you only live once I suppose.

Just came here to say that her degree is not a law degree as in LLB’s. It’s a philosophy of law degree. She wouldn’t be able to become a lawyer with it.

But that being said she should have moved to New York. Find an office job and work herself up from there. She would have become something then and that visa application would be strong. She completely gave up her stationary business and regressed so much it’s so sad to see.

I still think her plan is to get a man to sponsor her through a relationship and marriage. If she fails at that she has no more options and will have to go back to the Netherlands. In reality, that will do her a world of good. If she really wanted to be in a bigger city she could move to the UK. However I think she wants the tacky barbie wannabe aesthetic. LA feeds right into that.

• Wow
Just came here to say that her degree is not a law degree as in LLB’s. It’s a philosophy of law degree. She wouldn’t be able to become a lawyer with it.
Seriously?? She was always claiming it was a classic law degree and I always had a hard time believing it lol.

The best thing for her would be to move back too Europe. I know she talked few times she'd like to live in Paris. Finding a job and going back to her old aesthetic like it was in Washington, would help her youtube career too

Her current aesthetic will have to stay behind her in LA... also you can't roller skate easily in Paris (from a girl living in Paris).

Reactions: 1