lilylikecom / Lilia Kazakova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
personally, i don't think red hair suits her
I don't think much of her taste suits her. I think the hair makes her feature stand out more. Which are sort of oddly shaped. I'm happy for the roller skating but sort of regressing as an influencer with everything else. But maybe the problem is everything was so curated based on Pinterest. Now it's based on tiktok

Reactions: 2
I mean it sounds extremely dumb if anything. Why bother and waste money on a bleeping law degree in the first place then. Also what’s next - she’s not gonna receive a visa to roller skate in LA ffs. Also is it me or her roller skating skills aren’t very special? Like sure she’s ok but nothing amazing tbh. And still doesn’t explain where all the money comes from.

B0617BBC-7E61-4E6C-9388-E3ECF15B873C.jpeg

Reactions: 1
and she is finally taking driving lessons so I guess she is planning to stay in the US..

Blonde hair suited her much better.

I find the whole roller-skating obsession to be a bit strange and rather juvenile if you take into consideration the pink/glittery/mermaid obsession.

If she’s asked to show how her business grew in the last 5 years to support the renewal of her visa, she’ll have nothing to show for it. She doesn’t have enough followers to change to an O visa if that’s even feasible. I’d be very much surprised if her visa got renewed. I think her chances are quite slim.

She should have operated like an adult and obtained a corporate job after graduation and practiced roller-skating as a side hobby. Yeah, corporate jobs aren’t always fun and can be quite boring, but that would have made her future in the US a lot safer.

Not to mention, she’s practicing a rather unsafe ‘sport’ and I doubt she has healthcare. She seems rather immature.

Blonde hair suited her much better.

I find the whole roller-skating obsession to be a bit strange and rather juvenile if you take into consideration the pink/glittery/mermaid obsession.

If she’s asked to show how her business grew in the last 5 years to support the renewal of her visa, she’ll have nothing to show for it. She doesn’t have enough followers to change to an O visa if that’s even feasible. I’d be very much surprised if her visa got renewed. I think her chances are quite slim.

She should have operated like an adult and obtained a corporate job after graduation and practiced roller-skating as a side hobby. Yeah, corporate jobs aren’t always fun and can be quite boring, but that would have made her future in the US a lot safer.

Not to mention, she’s practicing a rather unsafe ‘sport’ and I doubt she has healthcare. She seems rather immature.

she says it's like ballerina aesthetics or something like that, but honestly, it seems she wanna look way younger than she is... and I am a ballet dancer and that is not ballerina aesthetics at all.. I agree with you about the corporate job... I mean she is not a teenager anymore she is almost 30...

I was under the impression that her visa was only for a e-stationery line.. https://www.larollercrew.com/services
Yes, her visa is non immigrant and was approved on the basis of her setting up her stationary line in the US. The visa is completely wasted on her.

To say she probably took the spot of someone who probably had a genuine interest in pursuing a business there is appalling. I think there are quotas for these visas. She did zero with this visa and is now spending her time pretending to be a real life Barbie.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20230625-130255_Instagram.jpg

This hair suited her much better than red

Edit: also I just checked her website and her products are very pretty but imo overpriced.

I think she's going to apply for the I-0 Visa for rollerskating. She keeps talking about being an immigrant etc but also explains why she was so emotional about the ankle injury in some ways. If it was just a hobby I don't know if she'd be pushing herself so hard to keep going before she was healed. And is now competing like this plus her new business.

I think she's going to apply for the I-0 Visa for rollerskating. She keeps talking about being an immigrant etc but also explains why she was so emotional about the ankle injury in some ways. If it was just a hobby I don't know if she'd be pushing herself so hard to keep going before she was healed. And is now competing like this plus her new business.
You mean an O-1 visa?

This doesn't really make the mattress sound good if she already needs to replace it (although it's to upgrade apparently) and it doesn't make her sound like she cares very much about the environment I wonder what shes doing with the old one...

because her old matress holds bad energy.

You'd hope caring about the environment would be part of her mermaid-core personality or has she moved on to Barbie already

Attachments

This doesn't really make the mattress sound good if she already needs to replace it (although it's to upgrade apparently) and it doesn't make her sound like she cares very much about the environment I wonder what shes doing with the old one...

because her old matress holds bad energy.

You'd hope caring about the environment would be part of her mermaid-core personality or has she moved on to Barbie already
She’s probably referring to the fact this mattress was the one her ex slept on whenever he was around 😂

She’s probably referring to the fact this mattress was the one her ex slept on whenever he was around 😂
I got that part but we can't all just be throwing mattresses away every time we break up 🙄 hopefully she donates it and it doesn't end up in landfill.

Getting bored of all these influencers with the good/bad energy and manifesting nonsense.

She really needs to find a proper career.

All this education and she’s now getting skating gigs at some drive through restaurant?

This visa is absolutely wasted on her. Imagine granting a visa that’s normally meant for high caliber entrepreneurs to someone who ends up skating on the parking lot of some fast food chain.

I mean it sounds extremely dumb if anything. Why bother and waste money on a bleeping law degree in the first place then. Also what’s next - she’s not gonna receive a visa to roller skate in LA ffs. Also is it me or her roller skating skills aren’t very special? Like sure she’s ok but nothing amazing tbh. And still doesn’t explain where all the money comes from.

View attachment 2250928
She’s rewriting history here too for the content. She didn’t give up her law career for roller skating, she gave it up to be an influencer and failed at it. Now she’s doing this whole roller skating thing.

I’m really so confused and disappointed in how she’s turned out. I watched Lily when I was a student too. How is this the same girl who was disciplined and motivated, who started studying a philosophy degree on top of a law degree, who started a side business that perfectly complimented her study content?!

by the time she graduated I was also starting my own business and asked her many times to make content about her business and professional life. Because she would ask what we want to see. Nope. Never happened. She just wanted us to tell her we want to see her buy more clothes and make up when those videos were always the absolute worst performing on her channel, often by tens or hundreds of thousands of views less than her study and motivational vlog content.

I haven’t followed her for ages so I don’t even know if she already has but I feel like it’s just a matter of time until she announces she’s on only fans or something 🥴