Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily's plea for new jeans has worked. M&S has #gifted her a pair (and the rest of the outfit).
This is no longer infuriating, I think that now it is genuinely hilarious. How have we got to a point where 99.7% of the population has to earn their money and the other 0.3% only have to beg online looking like a wreck to get everything they need?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It's modern day begging they are all doing it, when it all ends they are going to get a shock when they have to pay for things.

Reactions: 6
I’m about to watch but I’m unsure if I can be bothered. I think she takes more to her friend’s for a takeaway than I’d take for a week away with 3 children 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The video is useless. How did you bring the travel cot? Was it an extra piece of luggage?! Why not discuss the practical parts about the holiday that people with kids actually want tips on? Did you use sunscreen on the baby? How did you encourage her to stay in her oh so important routine?
A lot of the information isn’t correct either. We took our big pram and you take that right to the gate too, the same as her #gifted silver cross. It’s pointless bringing a pram you can take in the overhead locker and a sling, the sling does the job you need until you get your pram back!
It was just a list of things that she’d got for free that she wanted to mention, obviously in the hope that they’ll get more free stuff!

Reactions: 5
I hate myself for watching this. I’ve got a small baby and just found her tedious. The info about the maxi cosi and the strap 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I honestly can’t stand this girl for one simple reason - she has nothing to offer her viewers because of her constant need to try and constantly grapple for freebies.

She posted a long caption up about trolling the other day (as did a load of other Insta-wannabes) in response to the ‘Jesy Nelson: Odd one Out’ documentary, but whilst jumping on the bandwagon I get the impression she and all the others are missing a key point. She’s not likeable, not because of her looks or figure...it’s because her personality comes across as greedy, entitled and selfish. And we the viewers are fed up with our social media platforms being absorbed by once creative instagram personalities taken over by endless adverts.

If you dare to try and challenge her or some of the others you get blocked and probably accused of “trolling” but there is a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a boring vlog. I had to stop half way through it was that dull.

Talking about meet and greet parking like it’s a brand new thing 🤣

I also found it ridiculous that they took a bath seat on holiday but maybe that’s just me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate myself for watching this. I’ve got a small baby and just found her tedious. The info about the maxi cosi and the strap 🙄🙄🙄
The maxi Cosi bit really got on my nerves. We bought the joie nuva which has a high safety rating and was £32 rather than take our maxi Cosi. She said it herself, she knows the pebble hasn’t been in an accident and they get thrown around at the airport... so why take your £200 permanent car seat and compromise it’s integrity for the rest of the time grey is in it? A better tip would have been to buy a safe, suitable infant car seat that you know the history of for roughly the same cost as hiring one at the airport. She obviously didn’t do as much research as she does to coincidentally choose the same product she’s been gifted 🙄

Reactions: 2
Lily on stories out for a walk with Grey in the carrier asleep but can’t go into the house because the change of temperature and sounds will wake the baby up....Get a grip!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Lily on stories out for a walk with Grey in the carrier asleep but can’t go into the house because the change of temperature and sounds will wake the baby up....Get a grip!!!!
How ridiculous. I've had two children. I sometimes had to stay in the car while they slept but if I was walking I would just take them in the house. Lily is building a rod for her own back by being so over precious with Grey. We all have the drama of Lily weaning Grey and all the messy photos to look forward to!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How ridiculous. I've had two children. I sometimes had to stay in the car while they slept but if I was walking I would just take them in the house. Lily is building a rod for her own back by being so over precious with Grey. We all have the drama of Lily weaning Grey and all the messy photos to look forward to!
She's absolutely ridiculous🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.