Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we predicted. Also she is actually buying a product, with HER OWN MONEY !!!I felt like messaging to ask if her purse had cobwebs in it. I wonder what the staff members at Hershesons actually think of these free loaders, would be very interesting to know.
My cousin works at hershesons, says she's a cow (predictably!), Rachel Stevens from s club 7 on the other hand, apparently very nice! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is talking about pumping, which ideally you’re meant to avoid in the first 6 weeks anyway, I think that’s what’s annoying me most. And using one of the most, if not the most, expensive pump on the market. I got more with my £9.99 haaka pump in 2 mins of use than she did in probably half an hour of using the Elvie.

I sympathised with her during her issues, I’ve had mastitis 7 times so I know how much of a witch it is but her pumping so much may have been the reason she got it.
I agree, I don’t think you really see that many mums using an elvie pump either do you?

It’s such an odd partnership and goes to show how truly inauthentic she really is and how off the pace the brand is as well. If I want to buy a breast pump, it will be from someone who is actually using one long term and can provide proper feedback on things that actually matter not someone who did it for six weeks and now sees an opportunity to make some quick cash

Reactions: 2
This is totally ridiculous! I have no issue with breast feeding or not, everyone is different and I don’t judge but ffs plugging a breast pump when you have gave it up at 6 weeks is laughable. That and she whined and moaned the entire time, including pictures of her in tears about it! Does she think we have amnesia and have forgot all of that? I honestly think youtubers think we are idiots! So they wave a wad of cash at her and all of a sudden she’s a breast feeding expert and this product is just wonderful, bullshit! It’s an insult to mums who breast fed for months/years and who could have used that product but couldn’t afford it! That and the free hairdos! She must spend about 23p per week on outgoings as her entire life is gifted. It’s like some weird universe where if you need anything you go on insta or YouTube and hint that you need it and poof ...there it is all for free... and we wonder why they lose their grip on reality!

Reactions: 6
She literally has no grasp on reality. But I guess how would you have any idea of what’s realistic when you get your life is gifted. She’s almost like a child with no concept of money. Spending £100 on a T-shirt is absurd for most people - especially a mum on maternity leave. She’ll literally promote anything if it’s been gifted to her.

Reactions: 5
Every time I see the words 'PR Experience' I literally want to gauge my own eyes out. Almost every influencer - when they do declare - can declare it for what it is - gifted. Not Lily. Lily has to be different. Lily has been in this industry LONGER than ANYONE ELSE, she is not like those OTHER INFLUENCERS.

Lily does not receive gifts, Lily receives experiences.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Her replies to comments on the PR Experience/Gifted questions are ridiculous. ‘I have a ‘disclaimer’ in my highlights as the word gift is quite confusing’. Erm, it’s really not? A gift is something gifted to you, you can gift someone an experience or something material. She thinks everyone’s a mug. It was gifted to you from a PR company, whether they asked for coverage etc or not. I don’t know what’s so confusing about that? Everyone else seems to manage it?

Reactions: 8
Her replies to comments on the PR Experience/Gifted questions are ridiculous. ‘I have a ‘disclaimer’ in my highlights as the word gift is quite confusing’. Erm, it’s really not? A gift is something gifted to you, you can gift someone an experience or something material. She thinks everyone’s a mug. It was gifted to you from a PR company, whether they asked for coverage etc or not. I don’t know what’s so confusing about that? Everyone else seems to manage it?
I think she just wants to appear more sophisticated/classy than other influencers. Especially now that anyone with some common sense can see right through them. Lavished with gifts and freebies for essentially doing sweet FA.

Reactions: 4
'PR experience'?, does this woman think she's so special the ASA will allow her to have her own personal hashtags, why can't she just use #gifted?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She really is very desperate to avoid anyone thinking she is getting all that stuff for free, hence the fancy spin on the concept of 'gift'. No Lily, a gift is not just presents from family or friends, doh, it is literally ANYTHING you get from ANY source FOR FREE. If my supermarket hands out free apples...guess what...that's also a gift.

Well, this print she's just put on her wall just about sum's her personality up....BORING😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope at Christmas this year we are all going to thank everyone for their kind experiences.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
asking for tips in flying with a baby..... FGS its a two minute flight to Spain or somewhere like that, its not Australia. She is so PFB it is unreal. Plus she is going with family and her husband it is hardly a solo trip across the Serengeti with a 2 month old

• Haha
asking for tips in flying with a baby..... FGS its a two minute flight to Spain or somewhere like that, its not Australia. She is so PFB it is unreal. Plus she is going with family and her husband it is hardly a solo trip across the Serengeti with a 2 month old
Wow so surprised the fountain of all baby knowledge and expertise has asked for advice on what to do with a baby on a flight like the things she says about her baby blows my mind (I’m not a parents so please correct me if I’m wrong) but like ‘a baby that doesn’t like to be held’ - how can you tell it doesn’t like it? Cos it cries? Don’t they always cry? Can’t you just hold it anyway? I’m so confused.

• Haha
She’s asking for tips for a 120 minute flight to Spain , 😁😁😁😁😁😁. Oh my Good God , she’s unbelievable!

No doubt that after she's done all that flying she'll publish 'tips' of her ow. It may even warrant a video.

• Haha
There is bound to be some expensive ‘essential’ gadget for flying with a baby that she’ll be sent

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's mentioned she's flying with Easy Jet, so she's no doubt giving them a shout out so she gets preferential treatment. Plus, if they know she's a very famous instagrammer they may even put out the red carpet when she boards the plane😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.