Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster and had to come on to say how much this has annoyed me - she's spouting off like she's breastfed til her kid was 4/fed multiple babies and in fact she didn't do 2 months (which is of course fine) but don't hold yourself out as an expert and advertise an incredibly expensive product which you've barely used! Am going to email Elvie as think this campaign is a terrible idea!
Yep 100% agree! I'm absolutely furious over it! She breast fed for 2 minutes. I'm on my second child and breast feeding her and I would bloody love this free pump and then to be paid to talk about it. As Maura in love island would say I'm raging!!

Now she is looking for a freebie from Bare Minerals...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Who the bloody hell does she think she is with all her advice🤔. Come back when you've got three kids and more experience love. Honestly, she acts like she's a bloody childcare guru 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
She always says that she does not want to discuss these things but then ends up discussing them as quite frankly she has nothing else to talk about. Lily is one of those people that actually has no interests, hobbies or life. When you compare her to Anna who likes travelling, cooking and does a bit of exercise she is so different. When you actually think about it what does Lily like doing.... oh yes... moaning.

Having just posted about Lily having no interests it has just hit home to me that it is really sad, for someone who has so many opportunities, lets face it gifted to her on a plate, she has done nothing with her life really. She does not read, does not really travel in the true sense of the word, unless it relates a free trip with work and she has no hobbies such as sports, crafts or exercise. The worrying thing is that thousands of people are hanging on to her every word if social media is anything to go by. Sad really. i am glad that I am not growing up in this world....
You are so right. All she does is hang around her house moaning. In a way I am sort of envious as I could do that easily and have a very comfortable lifestyle off the back of it. Wtf does anyone watch it though? I've never understood it any more than I understand why teens watch family vlogs as surely they find their own families boring let alone any one elses - 'here we are going to the shops'. Fascinating. Strange times.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have to agree with this. I’m not going to take a recommendation from someone who fed for 6 weeks, she keeps going on about it which makes me feel like she might regret her decision to finish. I know how tough it is but she went through so many issues to then give up at the point where it tends to start getting way easier.
Seriously. If she'd just hung in there another week or so, she would have cracked it. First few weeks are always difficult, but once you're past that there's no looking back.
I BF and FF my first born, then exclusively BF my second. BF is so much easier, I wish I had seen that the first time. To be able to just leave the house without preparing anything, go on holiday and not need to bring all the equipment or worry about sterilising. So easy and convenient.

She is talking about pumping, which ideally you’re meant to avoid in the first 6 weeks anyway, I think that’s what’s annoying me most. And using one of the most, if not the most, expensive pump on the market. I got more with my £9.99 haaka pump in 2 mins of use than she did in probably half an hour of using the Elvie.

I sympathised with her during her issues, I’ve had mastitis 7 times so I know how much of a witch it is but her pumping so much may have been the reason she got it.

Reactions: 3
As I've said before in this thread, I literally have zero interest in how Lily chooses to feed her child, but this particular piece of floggery/paid partnership/kindlygifted/freebie is possibly the most ridiculous I've seen yet, from any influencer anywhere online. I cannot stop laughing at a) the ridiculousness of her flogging a breastpump, b) the cost of the bloody thing, and c) the fact the company thought she was a good brand ambassador given her VERY limited use of their product.

I'd love to know how many times she actually used it. I reckon cost per use (if she'd paid for it, which I can't imagine for one second that she did) is probably in excess of £50! :rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I've emailed Elvie saying the Lily campaign has completely put me off and made me question the genuine/authentic nature of any of its reviews given she barely used the product... Will feedback if I get a response!

Reactions: 18
I see she is getting her hair done for free today #gifted /begging after dropping hints the other day she needs her hair doing and should she have the colour redone.

I see she is getting her hair done for free today #gifted /begging after dropping hints the other day she needs her hair doing and should she have the colour redone.
As we predicted. Also she is actually buying a product, with HER OWN MONEY !!!I felt like messaging to ask if her purse had cobwebs in it. I wonder what the staff members at Hershesons actually think of these free loaders, would be very interesting to know.

She's put an Insta pic up of her new haircut etc. WTF is a PR experience 🙄😳. Should it be labelled AD? I'm confused😂

• Haha
She's put an Insta pic up of her new haircut etc. WTF is a PR experience 🙄😳. Should it be labelled AD? I'm confused😂
PR Experience is literally just #gifted. So it should be labelled as #AD, PR Experience is not an acceptable form of declaring gifts/ads.

• Angry
These influencers and their “PR Experiences” need to get in the f***ing sea 🙄 Honestly, I just despair!

• Haha
Been lurking here for a while but just had to post.

I have a 1 year old and when my baby was greys age, i thought I had this parenting thing down and was an ‘expert’ on all things baby and at that age its pretty easy, they eat and sleep a lot- well Lily, if you’re reading this, you are in for a rough ride! Wait till sleep regression/teething, weaning/crawling and 5 second attention span and tantrums hits you. You won’t be so goady then. Some days i don’t get to even eat until my husband gets home from work as i’m constantly running around after baby.

Also just bloody stop with gift/pr experience blah blah just out frikkin AD and you won’t have to keep explaining yourself to your followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.