Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How someone can hate washing her own hair this much really is beyond me. She looks vile. [emoji1785][emoji1785]
Oh and I hate this Zara dress with a passion!!!! IT'S EVERYWHERE!!!!
Rant over. Apologies. [emoji854]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How someone can hate washing her own hair this much really is beyond me. She looks vile. [emoji1785][emoji1785]
Oh and I hate this Zara dress with a passion!!!! IT'S EVERYWHERE!!!!
Rant over. Apologies. [emoji854]
I know, the dress hurts my eyes (I go a bit odd when clothes has too many dots, or very thin high contrast stripes). So many people are wearing it.

Reactions: 3
I know, the dress hurts my eyes (I go a bit odd when clothes has too many dots, or very thin high contrast stripes). So many people are wearing it.
SO MANY PEOPLE!! [emoji33][emoji33] And it's so bloody unflattering! It's straight up a polka dot tent and Lily's is creased af.
Can you believe the dress has its own Ig page?! [emoji15] https://instagram.com/hot4thespot?igshid=1v2higvbqgpy8 Is this the apocalypse?! I don't care who wears it or how it's styled, nobody can pull it off!
Sorry for OT dress meltdown. [emoji51]
I'm sorry, what work?! Moaning online?! Begging online? Resting witch face daily selfie?! I CAN'T WITH THIS WOMAN! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Reactions: 4
SO MANY PEOPLE!! [emoji33][emoji33] And it's so bloody unflattering! It's straight up a polka dot tent and Lily's is creased af.
Can you believe the dress has its own Ig page?! [emoji15] https://instagram.com/hot4thespot?igshid=1v2higvbqgpy8 Is this the apocalypse?! I don't care who wears it or how it's styled, nobody can pull it off!
Sorry for OT dress meltdown. [emoji51]
I'm sorry, what work?! Moaning online?! Begging online? Resting witch face daily selfie?! I CAN'T WITH THIS WOMAN! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji2959][emoji2959]
Oh my bleeping god! That hideous dress has its own insta. Loved the one where three women are wearing it Haha hideous!

Reactions: 2
Oh my bleeping god! That hideous dress has its own insta. Loved the one where three women are wearing it Haha hideous!
Righ?! It's crazy! And most of the photos posted there were taken/posted without the person's knowledge/consent, which is absolutely outrageous!
If I saw myself there, I'd honestly lose my s**t.
Well done to Lily for looking more miserable each passing day.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That Zara dress looks like a tatty nightie
I cannot get over the success of that dress! It’s just not flattering unless you have the figure of a model . I don’t buy Zara anymore because the sizing is tit and it’s poor quality , to me anyway.

I cannot get over the success of that dress! It’s just not flattering unless you have the figure of a model . I don’t buy Zara anymore because the sizing is tit and it’s poor quality , to me anyway.
Zara has gone SO downhill. I have tops which I bought a few years ago and are great quality. At Christmas I got a top from there, followed the wash instructions - cold wash and air dry, and it still shrunk.

Reactions: 2
Lily is going on about her hair. Cue the boomerangs from Hershesons or whatever it is called or Josh Wood Hair - having it done for free....

Lily is going on about her hair. Cue the boomerangs from Hershesons or whatever it is called or Josh Wood Hair - having it done for free....
Just watched, she has no shame! Honestly, it wouldn't encourage me to go either of these salons.

Just watched, she has no shame! Honestly, it wouldn't encourage me to go either of these salons.
I would not line the pockets of salons who do this or buy their products, free hair care to social media people puts me off buying anything they sell.

JFC I can’t believe that she is now advertising AND BEING PAID to spout off about the breast pump that is so expensive it has to be made of gold. She only bloody breast fed for 2 minutes which is absolutely fine but you would think they would want someone advertising for them who actually got proper and full use out of it. It beggars belief I really do think the world has gone stark raving bonkers.

Reactions: 9
JFC I can’t believe that she is now advertising AND BEING PAID to spout off about the breast pump that is so expensive it has to be made of gold. She only bloody breast fed for 2 minutes which is absolutely fine but you would think they would want someone advertising for them who actually got proper and full use out of it. It beggars belief I really do think the world has gone stark raving bonkers.
Have to agree with this. I’m not going to take a recommendation from someone who fed for 6 weeks, she keeps going on about it which makes me feel like she might regret her decision to finish. I know how tough it is but she went through so many issues to then give up at the point where it tends to start getting way easier.

She is really showing herself to be a bit of a dick with this campaign. She is doing an Ad for a product that she barely used, and was gifted to her, whilst saying it's expensive but worth the money. How does she know it was worth the money? She didn't buy it! If it was so worth the money, then why doesn't she put her money where her mouth is and buy it for a mum who can't afford it!

Reactions: 13
Why would she have needed to pump that much in the ten minutes she breastfed for?!
You aren’t supposed to really pump until feeding is established at about six weeks which is when she stopped and then unless you go to exclusively pumping, until you go back to work, most people only want to express enough for someone else to be able to give them a bottle. Do you really need to express that badly in the first six weeks that you are doing it in front of visitors?!
It annoys me that she said she didn’t want to discuss her breastfeeding journey in a video.... but is fine to do a paid partnership for a barely used breast pump. It’s so crass.

Reactions: 10
Why would she have needed to pump that much in the ten minutes she breastfed for?!
You aren’t supposed to really pump until feeding is established at about six weeks which is when she stopped and then unless you go to exclusively pumping most people only want to express enough for someone else to be able to give them a bottle. Do you really need to express that badly in the first six weeks that you are doing it in front of visitors?!
It annoys me that she said she didn’t want to discuss her breastfeeding journey in a video.... but is fine to do a paid partnership for a barely used breast pump. It’s so crass.
She always says that she does not want to discuss these things but then ends up discussing them as quite frankly she has nothing else to talk about. Lily is one of those people that actually has no interests, hobbies or life. When you compare her to Anna who likes travelling, cooking and does a bit of exercise she is so different. When you actually think about it what does Lily like doing.... oh yes... moaning.

Having just posted about Lily having no interests it has just hit home to me that it is really sad, for someone who has so many opportunities, lets face it gifted to her on a plate, she has done nothing with her life really. She does not read, does not really travel in the true sense of the word, unless it relates a free trip with work and she has no hobbies such as sports, crafts or exercise. The worrying thing is that thousands of people are hanging on to her every word if social media is anything to go by. Sad really. i am glad that I am not growing up in this world....

Reactions: 5
First time poster and had to come on to say how much this has annoyed me - she's spouting off like she's breastfed til her kid was 4/fed multiple babies and in fact she didn't do 2 months (which is of course fine) but don't hold yourself out as an expert and advertise an incredibly expensive product which you've barely used! Am going to email Elvie as think this campaign is a terrible idea!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.