Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bugaboo must have seen the muslin over Grey's pram photo on Instagram. They've sent Lily a free parasol. Maybe that was her plan?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She’s a bloody idiot. That insta story about crying while feeding is ridiculous. So attention seeking. Why would anyone put themselves through that in the first place, let alone put a photo of it on insta. Switch to the bottle and be done with it if it’s that painful, you silly woman. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
She’s a bloody idiot. That insta story about crying while feeding is ridiculous. So attention seeking. Why would anyone put themselves through that in the first place, let alone put a photo of it on insta. Switch to the bottle and be done with it if it’s that painful, you silly woman. Ridiculous.
Have to say I agree with this, I know breastfeeding can be really tough but you either get on with it and struggle through because you want to do it or give up and switch to expressing/formula. Can't stand when people cry and moan as if they are being forced into it.

Reactions: 5
What is the need for that cry face photo 😩 I didn’t breast feed so I don’t know how hard it is for her but why wouldn’t she just switch to bottle if it’s that awful?

Reactions: 1
I don't think that she has bought one single thing for that child.... on another note; she says that life is full of the stress and joy of breastfeeding and there is no time to even wash her hair but still shamelessly plugging a new chanel eye shadow palette, it beggars belief. The problem is that these 'influencers' (I use the term loosely as when I see them plugging a product I make a point of never buying it) have sold their souls to the devil. They must panic about not being on the scene 24/7 as it is their only source of income and if the well ran dry they could never function in a proper job

Reactions: 9
On a non-breastfeeding note (for which some of you will be very thankful 😉), have you noticed that Grey's first Father's Day present for Rich was a #prgift?
No surprise there, I hate the way she makes out that without a PR gift she wouldn’t have managed it ... is it that hard to arrange a gift for her dad that isn’t free?!

Reactions: 5
imagine as a grownup finding out when you were a baby your mum just begged a company for freebies whenever they needed something for you....talk about feeling loved- worst thing is that she can afford it ... absolute pure laziness , she should be ashamed of herself .

Reactions: 4
Her stories about the muslin over the pram really annoy me. Sorry if it hurts your new mum feelings, but draping even a thin muslin over a pram is dangerous - this is a fact. Yes OK, the weather hasn't exactly been scorching lately, but it still isn't safe to do so. Call it 'mum shaming' all you like if that makes you feel better, but it doesn't change the fact it's not safe.

Reactions: 8
Her stories about the muslin over the pram really annoy me. Sorry if it hurts your new mum feelings, but draping even a thin muslin over a pram is dangerous - this is a fact. Yes OK, the weather hasn't exactly been scorching lately, but it still isn't safe to do so. Call it 'mum shaming' all you like if that makes you feel better, but it doesn't change the fact it's not safe.
This! It pisses me off. Yes do parenting your own way but don’t endanger your new born baby Witt absolutely no way to regulate its own body temperature. It’s on a level with people using ‘perfect mummies’ as an insult 😂 Isn’t that a good thing?!

Reactions: 3
People tell you how hard life with children is, but few go into detail of life with a newborn, which is a completely different ballgame. She is being quite candid about the small , ahem, tortures of newborns, and that is something I have barely seen on Instagram: weight loss, difficulty to feed, mastitis, cracking nipples, isolation, night wakings, constantly changing nappies, outfit changes due to seepage, weekly visits to HV..... it is lethal.
Gosh I have ptsd from all of it. Lolz
Gotta say, she's put me right off having a baby. 😳

Reactions: 2
Don't let her put you off.

The early days are hard but they soon pass. Things will be much better for her when her partner goes back to work as it forces you to just get on with it. She will soon be in a whirlwind of baby groups and just marvelling at how lovely everything is. She will miss the early days. I loved my mat leave. My son and I went to pretty much every group going and had a whale of a time. Yes, we did have some incredibly hard moments but, in the grand scheme of things, everything was/is fab.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don't let her put you off.

The early days are hard but they soon pass. Things will be much better for her when her partner goes back to work as it forces you to just get on with it. She will soon be in a whirlwind of baby groups and just marvelling at how lovely everything is. She will miss the early days. I loved my mat leave. My son and I went to pretty much every group going and had a whale of a time. Yes, we did have some incredibly hard moments but, in the grand scheme of things, everything was/is fab.
This is very true! I loved it with my 1st, and now I have an 8 week old baby, weirdly finding things easier 2nd time round! We just have to get up and on it, gotta get the big one to preschool so no time for lounging in pj's this time! Don't get me wrong, the lack of sleep still sucks ass, but that's just part of it! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Having a baby is wonderful, one person’s account of having a baby will be totally different to the next and the next etc.

Documenting everything on social media is very unhealthy in my opinion but these content creators 🙄 rely on it to fund their lives , it’s madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.