Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree with the last two posters. My maternity leave with my daughter was one of the happiest times of my life. My husband went back to work two weeks later and I had no family nearby to help, but I made lots of new mum friends and had a fantastic time. The first day he went back was pretty daunting. I didn't even make it to the corner shop til after 2 and I had to put the sling on in front of the mirror (at my first attempt she had two legs out of one leg hole) but it got easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jesus, how long has her husband been off work? My husband went overseas on business two days after I gave birth. And guess what, many women have partners who work away and don't even get to see their kids being born, let alone have weeks and weeks off work afterwards. How she has the audacity to say how hard anything is when she's had him on hand 24/7 for weeks on end has made me actively dislike her. Previously I just thought she was a bit of an entitled twit.

Oh dear god Poor Lilly is tired today 😢. It astounds me that she has no idea of what it’s like in the real world! She will say “I know some people have no support.,” etc like she has an actual f*cking clue! She moaned her entire pregnancy and god does it continue! All of this under the guise of “keeping it real”. Try being 8 months pregnant with a 40 hour week in a real job, that’s real! She is sitting in a house full of “gifted” stuff, her baby was showered with “gifted” stuff. Hello fresh feeds them. Her husband does whatever she wants (#noballs) and has just went back after 6 weeks paid leave with more leave later in the year and she still moans! Meanwhile back in reality women have tough pregnancies, labours, difficult babies, husbands at work after a week, financial problems, stuff they have to actually buy with their own money, that’s real Lily! She is one of the most annoying people on social media!

Reactions: 10
The most frustrating part of it all is she CAN do it. Rich going back to work is exactly what she needs.
When your partner goes back to work you start to realise you can care for them on your own and you start to find your own little life with them in the hours they are at work.

Reactions: 3
She's now been gifted ice lollies! Does she actually buy anything herself?
Gifted clothes, make up, skincare, food, furniture, holidays, the list goes on.
I'm surprised she stopped breastfeeding as she'll now have to put her hand in her pocket to buy formula!
No wonder she can afford the house she has, it must be the only thing she actually has to pay for.

• Haha
She's now been gifted ice lollies! Does she actually buy anything herself?
Gifted clothes, make up, skincare, food, furniture, holidays, the list goes on.
I'm surprised she stopped breastfeeding as she'll now have to put her hand in her pocket to buy formula!
No wonder she can afford the house she has, it must be the only thing she actually has to pay for.
I did see that she managed to find some pennies to purchase a hello fresh delivery - no doubt from the proceeds of the revenue she had from shilling the brand in the first place

Glad she’s going to tell us all the breastfeeding products she recommends ... you aren’t doing it!!! Dont recommend anything because you aren’t doing it! No #gifted breast pump that made you feel like yourself (however a breast pump is supposed to do that!?) worked for you.
Your breastfeeding journey might be more interesting to subscribers (not interesting at all but at least better than 17238 products that helped me breastfeed for six weeks) but as always with influencers it’s all about how you can do the most affiliate links and make the most cash 🙄

Reactions: 6
Now asking her followers for recomendatios for what to take on a hot holiday abroad for a newborn. Loosely translated as what can I get brands to send me for free. She has two sisters who have kids, she could easily ask them but that would not get her anything sent for free would it?

Reactions: 9
Now asking her followers for recomendatios for what to take on a hot holiday abroad for a newborn. Loosely translated as what can I get brands to send me for free. She has two sisters who have kids, she could easily ask them but that would not get her anything sent for free would it?
She never even reads the recommendations. I’ve replied to her many times and she hasn't even bothered to open the message up. I understand she gets lots of replies & she has a newborn but don’t ask for recommendations or engagement if you know your doing to ignore them or not have time to engage in them.

I have a newborn so know how hard it can be. It’s my second so I know all babies are different. There’s keeping it real & not sugar coating it but then there’s also always complaining how hard it is & how tired you are. What did you expect?! She has been gifted everything, plenty of help & support & her husband had 6 weeks off. Far more than most! I feel like she’s literally just in it for the freebies now!

I've messaged her a few times and she's never even read it let alone replied!

It Irritates the life out of me when “influencers”ask for “recommendations”. It is so bloody obvious that they are looking for yet more free stuff! Fleur de flog asked for kitchen recommendations and just like that 2 weeks later she’s “collaborating” with an upmarket kitchen company!It is a total abuse of Instagram and shouldn’t be allowed. Can their management not find collaborators or maybe that’s too tedious when a 1second post will have people instantly offering freebies galore! Meanwhile in the real world I had to save for 2 years for a kitchen from B&Q!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Any gifts over the value of £250 from the same source within a 12 month period are supposed to, by law!, be declared within your tax return as it's classed as payment in kind.

I bet very few influencers know that

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can't believe Fleur got a gifted kitchen! Out of all the 'influencers', she could definitely afford to buy her own.

Lily Pebbles has to be the worst at tagging brands, I wonder when she last actually bought something? Everything is #gifted 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.