Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™d say sheā€™s had the baby by now. All quiet on her stories today. Iā€™m actually interested to hear how she managed labour, I feel sheā€™ll be brutally honest and she seems to be quite a lazy mare like me

Reactions: 4
She's had the baby you guys!!!!

And the name is...Grey Luna!

Grey Pebbles!

I can't.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Grey Luna. Jesus what a ridiculous name. Saffron would have been better. A new born lovely baby and you call her grey. How drab and sad. Glad sheā€™s healthy and she is very cute but a very Lily Pebbles choice of name.

Reactions: 7
Omg Grey Pebbles. Is Pebbles her married name? You canā€™t call your child a grey pebble

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Grey Luna. Jesus what a ridiculous name. Saffron would have been better. A new born lovely baby and you call her grey. How drab and sad. Glad sheā€™s healthy and she is very cute but a very Lily Pebbles choice of name.
OMG. Deat at that name. Saffron was waaaaay better! [emoji23][emoji23]

Omg Grey Pebbles. Is Pebbles her married name? You canā€™t call your child a grey pebble
Nah, I knew that "Grey Pebbles" is not going to be her official name but for dramatic purposes I felt it was only right to point this out.

Either way, I would never call my child Grey or Grey Luna or anything like that!

Sheā€™s called Saffron Agave ā€œGreyā€!? Seriously? If she was going for a colour you would at least expect it to have been Hague Blue. That is a truly terrible name.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Terrible name! And itā€™s more of a boyā€™s name - Gray.
She seems to think sheā€™s a schleb giving the poor child a weird name. šŸ™„

Awful name. Dear god why. Iā€™m surprised, I thought Lily had more cop on than that.
Beautiful little bub though.

Donā€™t watch her anymore but am always interested in seeing what name people pick. Unsurprisingly she picks the most try hard ā€œcoolā€ name. Luna is so cute but Grey? Always the ridiculously middle class that pick the weirdest names. Too good for a normal name. Madness

I guarantee you Grey is on Gabby (velvetghosts) baby name list. She loves stupid weird names so this will piss her off haha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.