Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miserable Lily since the day she was born. [emoji51][emoji51]
Lol such bollocks. Her face has not changed one bit. Even the baby one looks so like her. Plus the miserable expression is just the same. I think this girl is delusional.

Reactions: 9
I usually don’t mind Lily but she’s been a parent for 2 months and is dishing out advice like she’s had 5 children.

Breastfeeding essentials list - she only fed Grey for 6 weeks! I’m still feeding my third (18 months old) and my list wouldn’t be as long as hers and I had just as many, if not more issues in the beginning 🤦🏻‍♀️ And my advice for children and weddings is ‘don’t take them’ 😂

Reactions: 11
Has anyone worked out why she is so miserable?

She is close to her parents and sisters and seems to have had a loving childhood.
She has close friends she has been friends with since school.
Rich seems to be a supportive and loving husband.
She has a healthy daughter.
She owns (with a mortgage) a 3 bed home in London.
She doesn't have to pay for anything as it's all gifted.
I mean, come on Lily! Crack a smile!

Reactions: 8
Has anyone worked out why she is so miserable?

She is close to her parents and sisters and seems to have had a loving childhood.
She has close friends she has been friends with since school.
Rich seems to be a supportive and loving husband.
She has a healthy daughter.
She owns (with a mortgage) a 3 bed home in London.
She doesn't have to pay for anything as it's all gifted.
I mean, come on Lily! Crack a smile!
I think she's just one of those people, instead of bitchy resting face, she has miserable resting face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh look a hello fresh paid promotion! 🙄 can’t even nip to the supermarket & buy her own food. So far removed from anyone’s reality now! Princess pebbles couldn’t possibly risk mingling with the riff-raff at Tesco!

Reactions: 5
In her stories the other day she was explaining that she does actually buy some stuff for her baby too, and gave some examples. Oh well done, you managed to put your hand in your pocket and actually spend some of your own money on something. Big pat on the back for you.
I've never been able to tolerate the snobby princess, but I thought I'd give her a chance when she was pregnant and gave birth... now I'm back to being unable to tolerate her again. Miserable bleeping cow.

What a state! Why has Rich allowed her to leave the house wearing that? Jeezo 😂
Screenshot_20190719-183637.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
First time alone in TWO MONTHS!? Wow, what a trooper 🙄 try three years! (Not trying to be annoying, I wish someone would look after my child so I could go out with my partner in the evening!) 😂

Reactions: 12
Push present shopping,she is in Selfridges zzzzzzzzzzz and eating a gifted Italian meal. She was begging for new clothes the other day looks like Scampanddude sent her several items.

Reactions: 5
Definitely not upper class! It’s a tacky US custom that has found its way over to our shores.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I had no idea what a push present was and just googled it. What does the gift represent? Congrats you gave birth? What was she going to do, leave it in there for another 9 months?

I’m so cynical as I don’t have children so probably don’t understand the enormity BUT it was a choice she made to have a baby so why does she seek so much attention and reward for it? Idk why but everything she does annoys me really, she’s SO condescending and really boring. She doesn’t ever seem to have a sense of humour about anything.

I can see getting an eternity ring or similar as a memento, but the idea of getting an expensive bag or similar is just toe curlingly awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.