Lily Pebbles #7 Mole Crusader, Hygiene Evader, MUA Traitor, Ghost Impersonator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that she went through the whole rigmarole of an extensive skincare routine and then skipped eye cream because she can't be bothered and has "so much to do". What?

Also the ironing water thing, I don't use it personally now, but in London it's much better to use so that you don't clog your iron with limescale. Being Miss London 2020, I just would have thought Lily would have known that. But watching her, I'm starting to realise that she really doesn't know enough about anything to be an influencer, she's still learning basic life skills like pegging out the washing!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She can't..too much work and she does not like her curls so needs to straighten her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did feel for Lily about the mole she needs to have removed - it’s clear she’s worried about it and I think it’s great that she’s highlighting the need to check your moles. As for the skincare routine, personally I feel if it’s so long you need to type it out to refer to, you’re over complicating it. I often think these influencers put so many layers of stuff on their skin, plus then they add layers of make up and then more lotions and potions to take it all off...firmly believe that less is more when it comes to skincare!

Reactions: 10
She would never commit to the time it takes to rehab the curl. For her hair, its easily going to be over a year. I also cant see her giving up her free hair cuts and color to find someone that understand curly hair

Reactions: 8
She should do the curly girl method and embrace her curls. Saw Milly Naomi posted a bunch of stories about her cgm hair journey from the frizzy beginnings to lush curls. So much nicer than Lily’s poor frazzled locks.
Gosh I used to love Milliy's IG and blog but had to Unfollow her as all she posts about now is her kids and she seems quite frumpy.

Reactions: 3
Gosh I used to love Milliy's IG and blog but had to Unfollow her as all she posts about now is her kids and she seems quite frumpy.
I know what you mean, I’ve followed her for years so keep her on because of that (also I like her colourful home decor as an antithesis to hinchified homes) but her posts are soooo boring and she does far too many ads.

Reactions: 2
For a title suggestion I'd like to repeat what I wrote a few pages back: Lily: a day not moaned is a day not lived.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She had to print and tape to her mirror her skincare routine because she can't remember the order of 5 products!! That's the most stupid thing ever, but it makes so much sense for Lily :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She had to print and tape to her mirror her skincare routine because she can't remember the order of 5 products!! That's the most stupid thing ever, but it makes so much sense for Lily :LOL:
It’s just something to do isn’t it. So pathetic. She leads such a meaningless existence (like Anna) that she has the time to make and print out a skincare routine. It just epitomises this Instagram culture of content of duck all. I must be a bloody genius to be able to remember the five steps of my own skincare routine without a cheat sheet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lily Pebbles #8: London-Based Moaning Mum, No Time for Improvement, I’d Rather be Dumb?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s just something to do isn’t it. So pathetic. She leads such a meaningless existence (like Anna) that she has the time to make and print out a skincare routine. It just epitomises this Instagram culture of content of duck all. I must be a bloody genius to be able to remember the five steps of my own skincare routine without a cheat sheet.
You'd think that if you do this every single day you'd remember the order? But I suppose a cheat sheet makes her look very busy.

I know what you mean, I’ve followed her for years so keep her on because of that (also I like her colourful home decor as an antithesis to hinchified homes) but her posts are soooo boring and she does far too many ads.
Yes. I unfollowed once the BMW ads started.

Why is the most basic things always so difficult for Lily? Lol.

Reactions: 1
Someone called Lily "Beggles" a few pages ago, I think we need that in the new title too
💗

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.