Lily Pebbles #7 Mole Crusader, Hygiene Evader, MUA Traitor, Ghost Impersonator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only that, she'd have to drag all her washing (isn't it in the toilet?) out to the garden, do you have any idea how much work that is?? And with allll the raiiiiinnnnn, you can't have washing out on the line...! You obviously do not live in England, certainly not London, or else you'd understand just how difficult that is.....
First of all, is He not she.

Do we expect Princess LIKE to do washing? Also guys, you don’t know London rain LIKE 24:7? I forgive you guys because London is just not LIKE the rest of the country. LIKE why isn’t London a country by itself.

Reactions: 3
I personally can't believe she's never heard of ironing water. It's in the laundry aisle! Although, bets that she'll buy some hideously overpriced version from The White Company instead of good old Tesco?!

Lily's motto on life, a day not moaned is a day not lived
This should definitely be the new thread title btw, gets my vote 😂

Reactions: 22
I listened to Giovanna Fletcher’s podcast recently and Lily was a guest...she indeed said that she was a “happy accident” for her parents!!
Well, another time she mentioned that her mom got baby fever after a friend or a neighbour had another baby, and that’s when they decided they’d have one more. The baby that their parents’ friend had is one of Lily’s childhood friends as well, I believe the curly haired girl that’s into healthy food.

Reactions: 1
They never taught her how to ride a bike, and clearly never taught her how to cook..... ;)
I remember in one her video she said her parents they did not planned to have more kid that's a reason there's 9 years gap between lily and her middle sister Jojo Honey's mum

I personally can't believe she's never heard of ironing water. It's in the laundry aisle! Although, bets that she'll buy some hideously overpriced version from The White Company instead of good old Tesco?!
I've never heard of ironing water either! 😕 I just use good old plain tap water and it works just fine.

Oh ok, I get it now. But I've had my iron for years and years it's worked just fine with tap water.
Depends on how hard your water is I suppose.

But I think Lily just want it to 'smell fresh', no matter if it's clean or not. ;)

• Haha
I couldn't even watch most of her video.

I find skin care routines a bit boring and pointless.(I appreciate some people find them interesting.) The thing with hers is that its not really a routine when you change what you are using every 5 minutes.

What I really don't get that these influences pile on all these mega expensive products but few of them have really great skin.

Of the ones that do you, tend to see that their mums also have good skin which may have more to do with it than using a £300 cream.

Reactions: 9
I’ve never used ironing water, either. I live in a very soft water area, though.

Thinking about where I live, I’m actually in Cornwall, and if Lily thinks that London is rainy by comparison, she is sorely mistaken 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oooh, you’ve got me on Cumbria! Rainy as duck.

Still though, I’ve been out swimming and SUPing already this morning, in showers and grey clouds, why does she have to whinge about running in it?

Reactions: 1
Oooh, you’ve got me on Cumbria! Rainy as duck.

Still though, I’ve been out swimming and SUPing already this morning, in showers and grey clouds, why does she have to whinge about running in it?
Because she has to whinge about everything and NO ONE EVER TOLD HER that you might get wet if you run in rain!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.